AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2024
Hi please help i was working in a studio and when i got out my boss refused to give me my account and she went ahead and gave another model the account to stream and it got banned since the model was not registered. She had changed the email and password so i couldn't access please help me get my account back as i need to stream but can't create another account the username is Sexy_pretty_empress

Solution
Hello @dee_sasha

I can see that you have been in contact with our Support team (help@stripchat.com), which is the correct process to have taken. Your case is currently under review, and our Support team will be contacting you soon with an update. If you require further assistance, please respond to Support's last email to you.
Hello @dee_sasha

I can see that you have been in contact with our Support team (help@stripchat.com), which is the correct process to have taken. Your case is currently under review, and our Support team will be contacting you soon with an update. If you require further assistance, please respond to Support's last email to you.

Upvote 0
Solution
Hello @dee_sasha

Hi @AmberCutie unfortunately am very sad to tell you that my request was declined...can you understand me please im not the one that got the account banned..I had left the studio and my boss gave the account to another model hence ending up banned .I love strip and I really want to come back working with you ...I cannot open new account also please help

Upvote 0
Hi @AmberCutie unfortunately am very sad to tell you that my request was declined...can you understand me please im not the one that got the account banned..I had left the studio and my boss gave the account to another model hence ending up banned .I love strip and I really want to come back working with you ...I cannot open new account also please help
This forum is not currently hiring... so you've addressed the wrong person here.

If Stripchat has denied your request to have your account back, there's nothing to be done, especially by me since I do not work for that site.

Upvote 0

AmberCutie does not work for Stripchat. You had already quoted the correct person before, which was Stella. Stella is a Stripchat representative. AmberCutie is not a Stripchat rep., and cannot help you with your Stripchat account.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Hello @dee_sasha

Unfortunately I am unable to assist you on this forum. I see that you have again emailed our Support team. They will appeal your case and then give you a final decision.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.