AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account blocked without any reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 17, 2024
my model account name was 47ekta, my uploaded my govt id proof with my pic, my account get approved, i started the broadcast, in just 30 sec my account get blocked, then i mail to support team, they are saying that my documents are fake, how is it possible, i am blocked in just 30 sec, now they are not explaining that how can they say that my docs are fake, plz help me @xChloe @Charlie_SC

my model account name was 47ekta, my uploaded my govt id proof with my pic, my account get approved, i started the broadcast, in just 30 sec my account get blocked, then i mail to support team, they are saying that my documents are fake, how is it possible, i am blocked in just 30 sec, now they are not explaining that how can they say that my docs are fake, plz help me @xChloe @Charlie_SC
@Stella_SC plz help

Upvote 0
Hello @47ekta

You stated that they blocked you "without any reason". However, our Support team has already responded to you, stating that the reason for your block is for Fake Documents.

Support also told you that you are welcome to appeal their decision, if you can provide them with more information.

Please respond to their last email to you, and provide them with what they are requesting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello @47ekta

You stated that they blocked you "without any reason". However, our Support team has already responded to you, stating that the reason for your block is for Fake Documents.

Support also told you that you are welcome to appeal their decision, if you can provide them with more information.

Please respond to their last email to you, and provide them with what they are requesting.
they are not resolving my issue

Upvote 0
Hello @47ekta

Unfortunately, no one will be able to resolve your issue as your appeal was unsuccessful.

I understand that this may be upsetting news for you. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
try the solution Admin Stella told you, i assure you they can help if you think it is right. well unlike other cam site that banning for the same reason but wont get answer unless an automated emails. well try emailing them as Admin Stella say. It may take a while to have an answer but i believe you get their answers in time.
they all are fucking idiots, i told them many times, i just started the broadcast in just 30 sec my account get blocked without any reason, now they are not replying

Upvote 0
they all are fucking idiots, i told them many times, i just started the broadcast in just 30 sec my account get blocked without any reason, now they are not replying
is this any kind of joke, are you seriously here for solving issues ?, i dont think so

Stella wasn’t rude to you, and was professional when responding to your question. It’s not her fault that it’s not the answer you wanted.

Upvote 0
If you're being rude to someone being polite and nice to you, then I can't imagine your responses to the support people.
Doesn't leave much to the imagination as to why you are most likely being ignored if you're like this.

Upvote 0
You were blocked for fake documents, not "without any reason".

is this any kind of joke, are you seriously here for solving issues ?, i dont think so
Some issues cannot be resolved the way you want.

Maybe move on to another platform, and stop being abusive.

Upvote 0