AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 6, 2024
Hi @punker barbie , My account has been banned and I do not know the reason behind the same. I have already written to Chaturbate Support but no response yet. Please help, this is my only source of livelihood, I am positive that I have not violated any terms of Chaturbate, still in case there is any misunderstanding, I am sure the same can be sorted. My ID is princy_lovely.

Szia kedves @punker barbie
kérlek segíts visszaszerezni a fiókomat, félreértés miatt 2 éve kitiltottam, google fordítót használtam, mert nem tudok angolul, bugyit kért a nézőt, de mondtam, hogy várjon egy kicsit, mert a nővéremnek is van bugyit és ki kell választanom, mert azért írtam, mert nem akartam, hogy elmenjen amíg keresem, mire visszaértem végleg kitiltottam, nagyon kell a pénzt, kérlek segítsetek 😭😭😭
)thank you : swetliaa69

Upvote 0
Szia kedves @punker barbie
kérlek segíts visszaszerezni a fiókomat, félreértés miatt 2 éve kitiltottam, google fordítót használtam, mert nem tudok angolul, bugyit kért a nézőt, de mondtam, hogy várjon egy kicsit, mert a nővéremnek is van bugyit és ki kell választanom, mert azért írtam, mert nem akartam, hogy elmenjen amíg keresem, mire visszaértem végleg kitiltottam, nagyon kell a pénzt, kérlek segítsetek 😭😭😭
)thank you : swetliaa69
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Upvote 0