AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned since Wednesday @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2021
Twitter Username
@breezstudio
Chaturbate Username
noiett
Hello,

Someone suggested to me that I write on this forum because I have my account banned since Wednesday and no one explained to me what happened yet.

I believe that it's some kind of automatic ban, related to having a room open in anonymous window (I often peek and then forget the window open) because yesterday it happened again with my second account and that's the only thing I did the whole night.

My banned accounts are "noiett" and "oops91" and I have no ticket numbers (just generic auto-responses).

Any feedback or help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello, and thank you for your quick response @punker barbie .

I have no new emails in my inbox. The last message is the confirmation that they received my inquiry. Nothing in the spam folder either.

How can I see the answer?
Ticket #23133835 received a response on February 12, 2024

Upvote 0
There may be a confusion here. I contacted support last week, on July 10.
also received notice in Ticket #23510775
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Upvote 1
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.