AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned please help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2022
good day, @punker barbie please help me with my account . last time i work month of January and now i supposed to broadcast again but I'm so surprised my account already banned. my user name is lovely_cum69 please help me to have my account back i really need to earn and i love this job. thank you so much in advance for your help.

good day, @punker barbie please help me with my account . last time i work month of January and now i supposed to broadcast again but I'm so surprised my account already banned. my user name is lovely_cum69 please help me to have my account back i really need to earn and i love this job. thank you so much in advance for your help.
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
thank you for your help, i just check my account it's still the same. support don't have email and my account still banned. please help me more if it's not too much to ask.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-23-13-17-14-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-23-13-17-14-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.