AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 10, 2020
@punkerbarbie
Hello im whitney__ my account was banned
Could you help me, please

I have been a chaturbate model for more than 5 years, something like this has never happened to me,
Cb team tell me that I violated one of the rules, my mistake was to leave cb paused in hidden show with one of the app and make a show in other pag without closing chaturbate. In cb there was no one watching me and I was alone (I did not generate tokens in the hidden show or chats ). All the show I keep in hidden alone
But in the show I was showing pictures from my cell phone of other non nude 18+ girls not verified in my room, I explained to them that it was a mistake that would never happen again and if they could help me. They have not answered me only i get the automated response, could you help me please, tomorrow is the end of the fortnight and I have all my balance of money there😔😔😩 thank u

Attachments

• IMG_7572.png
    IMG_7572.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 9
@punkerbarbie

I have been a chaturbate model for more than 5 years, something like this has never happened to me,
Cb team tell me that I violated one of the rules, my mistake was to leave cb paused in hidden show with one of the app and make a show in other pag without closing chaturbate. In cb there was no one watching me and I was alone (I did not generate tokens in the hidden show or chats ). All the show I keep in hidden alone
But in the show I was showing pictures from my cell phone of other non nude 18+ girls not verified in my room, I explained to them that it was a mistake that would never happen again and if they could help me. They have not answered me only i get the automated response, could you help me please, tomorrow is the end of the fortnight and I have all my balance of money there😔😔😩 thank u
so chances are you will have to get the person in the pics verified on your account, usually anyone that is seen on cam needs to be verified, otherwise a ban happens till then. public or private stream , everything is monitored

@punker barbie