AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned by studio and documents held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 27, 2024
Hi I have been working under studio for 9 months. My boss has been so rude and arrogant to most of us even failing to pay my two months salary and beating me up. Since that was my only source of income, I stayed back. When I decided to leave, she held my passport(for verification) asked for money to give it back and still went ahead and had my account(alma_hearts_) banned.

Kindly @punker barbie look into this case #23658691 username alma_hearts_

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Sincerely,
Alma_hearts_

Hi I have been working under studio for 9 months. My boss has been so rude and arrogant to most of us even failing to pay my two months salary and beating me up. Since that was my only source of income, I stayed back. When I decided to leave, she held my passport(for verification) asked for money to give it back and still went ahead and had my account(alma_hearts_) banned.

Kindly @punker barbie look into this case #23658691 username alma_hearts_

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Sincerely,
Alma_hearts_
breaks my heart,sorry about that experience,these are the ppl who give studios a bad name

Upvote 0