AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally enabled 2 factor authentication

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 17, 2024
So here’s the story:
I started using CB 2 years ago then took a long pause and came back about a week ago. I was cashing out tokens without thinking and decided to make sure my bank was still accurate.
When I went to that page it said 2 factor authentication required, so I clicked enable thinking it would make me set it up.
Well apparently I already set it up 2 years ago and both options it’s giving me I can’t use. I don’t have access to the device it wants an authentication code from, and then the other option is some 10 digit code with no info on where I’m supposed to obtain said code. The only other option is contact support so I did.
But apparently neither email I sent and email from is the valid email from my account.
Is there a way for me to just say “guys it’s me I’m dumb please just take the 2 factor authentication off?” I have no idea how to figure out what email it’s tied to. I’m lost. Help.