AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A bit upset.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SaffronBurke said:
They.... They don't care about the BAF system working? Here, I was just mildly bothered by them restricting it to premiums and not offering it to models (unless they use their premium account), but if they care that little about it, they should just not have it. I also find it disgusting that they think that it's too much work when Chaturbate and Streammate both have far more features on their sites, keep them all running, AND have effective referral programs, for both models and members.

Apparently not, which is stupid. Models can use the BAF system, but they have to make a premium account for it. I haven't bothered with it because it takes time and work to draw a crowd from outside sources and I find that my efforts would be better spent actually camming than trying to deal with a broken program.

But I absolutely agree. One of the fundamental parts of running a business is getting people to talk about it via word of mouth. If someone mentions a place and raves about it to someone, it's the best kind of advertising you could possible dream of because it shows that someone has used said service or product and is a happy customer. It's very baffling as to why they wouldn't focus on this or realize the importance of a BAF program.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
FoxyBea said:
Having a persona is what makes a lot of models come out of their shell.

Same with members. I'm pretty shy, quiet and reserved normally. On the internet and on MFC I can be kind of a loud mouth.
When I go to conventions and hang out with MFC people (models and members) I'm way more relaxed and out of my shell than with any person I know in real life.

Bittercoffee said:
StacySins said:
What is your account name? That could maybe tell us WHY you got banned.

Nah, it literally is just bittercoffee on mfc too.

Anyways, I appreciate your imput everyone, it was just the first time I came across a camgirl like that.
Maybe she likes her coffee with sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.