AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

50 shades of lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
This thing is amazing
http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

The slamming of my shit winker was so vigorous, he soon found his hairy walnuts joining his meaty member deep in my turd cutter. I awoke the next morning with my cod canyon still oozing. I thought it was over but his tenderloin truncheon had other ideas. It was bliss having his devil's bagpipe rammed inside me again; stuffing my birth cannon with a 10 inch purple battery-operated monster just didn't get my vibrator crater pouring like it used to. Hours of thrusting like this would leave any girl's velcro triangle looking like a ripped out fireplace, and I was no different! The mixture of footlong fudge bullet and baby gravy in my soft tight anus created the delicious rectoplasm that he was so fond of.

Hilarious. I got this after a few clicks. :lol:

“I can't wait to lap the creamy load from his purple beaver buster. I awoke the next morning with my wunder down under still seeping. I thought it was over but his chubstep had other ideas. My mouth was so full of jebend and love piss, the ectoplasm was weeping down my chin and onto my mammaries. He munched on my velcro triangle, even though I'd been surfing the crimson tide for the best part of a week. The pounding makes me spritz my minge monsoon all over his huge penis.”

Weeeeeeeeee! :-D

"Inserting a 15" spiked vibrator into my oyster ditch got me spouting vertical moisture faster than snot off a whip. He munched on my furburger, even though I'd been up on bricks for the best part of a week. Now, I've seen more helmets than Hitler, but the sight of his disco stick made my pussy batter haemorrhage like a jizz waterfall. After having my crusty fuck trench slammed, he then proceeded to thrust my fudge factory. He arced a giant Mr. Hanky on my rack just so he could chow down on it like a pig at a trough"

These are so over the top ridiculous I cant stop laughing.

This is the one it gave me . . . .

"When he removed his spam javelin from my chocolate starfish, he was pleasantly surprised to see a corn-eyed butt snake staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to gobble the hardened fudge nugget off his greasy slimelight. The thrusting makes me spout my clunge gunge all over his muffbuster. I awoke the next morning with my gaping slime hole still leaching. I thought it was over but his slut slayer had other ideas. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his blood-engorged mayonnaise cannon shoved deeper into my rusty bullet hole. The unrelenting orgasms from his thrill drill slamming my crusty fuck trench made me come so hard, I began sweating like a pregnant nun."

Oh my goodness...

“There was baby gravy leaching from his trouser bowser and I was wetter than a well diggers arse. We were ready for more. I awoke the next morning with my furry cup still oozing. I thought it was over but his chorizo howitzer had other ideas. The feeling of his love mayonnaise flowing down my throat got my clunge gunge flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel. With my flappy meal now much like a werewolf with it's throat cut, he thought it was time to start shoving my old dirt road. Is now the time to tell him I really need to roll a footlong fudge bullet, I wondered? After having my stench trench hammered, he then proceeded to fuck my cocoa channel."

"Hours of plowing like this would leave any girl's lunchmeat looking like Brian May's plughole, and I was no different! It was bliss having his battering ram probed inside me again; stuffing my smush mitten with a number of chillies just didn't get my chamber of squelch flooding like it used to. I can't wait to gobble the man fat from his vein cane. By now, my smush mitten was dribbling like a rabid dog. The mixture of stink pickle and cock snot in my turd-herder created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of."

Hours of thrusting like this would leave any girl's roast beef platter looking like a bucket of smashed crabs, and I was no different! My throat was so full of washington monument and steamin' semen, the penis pudding was trickling down my chin and onto my droopies. By now, my cum dumpster was foaming like a rabid dog. The mixture of butt nugget and cock snot in my old dirt road created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of. The hammering makes me pour my minge mucus all over his blind butler.

The unrelenting orgasms from his pink tractor beam slamming my gaping slime hole made me come so hard, I began sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish shop. It was bliss having his wensleydale wand probed inside me again; stuffing my smush mitten with a number of chillies just didn't get my chlamydia canal flowing like it used to. My cake hole was so full of tenderloin truncheon and cock custard, the love piss was sliming down my chin and onto my fiery biscuits. By now, my gaping clam cavern was seeping like a slug in a salt mine. Inserting a gerbil into my hairy spunk dungeon got me gushing clunge gunge faster than snot off a whip.

' began sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish shop.'
:laughing-rolling:

Reactions: Jupiter551
lol I saw one that said "began sweating like a gypsy next to an unlocked shipping container" :lol:

Reactions: SoTxBob
WTF :p

There was magician's wax draining from his cunt plunger and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his Vince cable rammed deeper into my poop chute. He munched on my lunchmeat, even though I'd been surfing the crimson tide for the best part of a week. Now, I've seen more helmets than Hitler, but the sight of his love lollipop made my tuna tunnel tears drip like a rabid dog. Within no time, I could feel the shitty Da Vinci load oozing from my poop chute and all over my vertical smile.

“Within no time, I could feel the shitty Da Vinci load frothing from my other vagina and all over my vertical smile. The slamming of my vintage golf bag was so vigorous, he soon found his sperm factories joining his cheese-crusted cock deep in my ring piece. He munched on my panty hamster, even though I'd been up on bricks for the best part of a week. There was baby gravy leaching from his timed slimer and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. I awoke the next morning with my penis pothole still seeping. I thought it was over but his balony pony had other ideas.

Haha. Thanks for the laugh!

“It was bliss having his spam dagger shoved inside me again; stuffing my wizards sleeve with a number of chillies just didn't get my gaping clam cavern spouting like it used to. When he removed his washington monument from my fudge factory, he was pleasantly surprised to see a hardened fudge nugget staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to chow down on the hardened fudge nugget off his chubstep. With his tenderloin truncheon hammering deep into my vaginal bacon buffet, the sensation of his spam dagger smashing my cervix made me quiver like a rat on acid. With my clap flaps now much like John Wayne's saddlebags, he thought it was time to start plunging my turd cutter. Is now the time to tell him I really need to pitch a Mr. Hanky, I wondered? I can't wait to consume the creamy load from his bald avenger."

Anyone gonna own up to having "clap flaps now much like John Wayne's saddlebags"? :lol:

“The mixture of colon cobra and love mayonnaise in my turd cutter created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of. Within no time, I could feel the shitty steamin' semen oozing from my turd-herder and all over my piss flaps. He curled a giant colon cobra on my love bubbles just so he could suck it up like a hungry hungry hippo. I awoke the next morning with my carp cavity still dripping. I thought it was over but his clunger had other ideas. My mouth was so full of brie baton and creamy load, the creamy load was haemorrhaging down my chin and onto my boobage."

Sweet Christmas!

“Within no time, I could feel the shitty baby gravy weeping from my rusty sherif's badge and all over my lunchmeat. I can't wait to gobble the steamin' semen from his skin flute. Now, I've seen more helmets than Hitler, but the sight of his cumtree made my pussy batter froth like a slavering dog. He munched on my flappy meal, even though I'd been surfing the crimson tide for the best part of a week."

:lol: flappy meal! sick, but funny.

I have been searching for some appropriate erotic literature to read to my room and this is the stuff of wet dreams! Def using this tonight! Thanks Jup!

With my piss flaps now much like a motorway pileup, he thought it was time to start plunging my black hole. Is now the time to tell him I really need to crown a butt nugget, I wondered? There was ectoplasm oozing from his clunger and I was wetter than an Italian cruise ship. We were ready for more. The mixture of butt nugget and cock custard in my turd-herder created the delicious rectoplasm that he was so fond of. Now, I've seen more helmets than Hitler, but the sight of his cumtree made my minge mucus froth like a slavering dog. I can't wait to lap the penis pudding from his spunk-filled spam rocket.

:?

TheFluffsta said:
I have been searching for some appropriate erotic literature to read to my room and this is the stuff of wet dreams! Def using this tonight! Thanks Jup!

I thought of you and your erotic story time (Jackoffanory?) when I saw this but forgot to link it to you.
I for one, look forward to hearing you talking about your "ripped out fireplace" :-D

Reactions: LailaBaise
mynameisbob84 said:
TheFluffsta said:

I thought of you and your erotic story time (Jackoffanory?) when I saw this but forgot to link it to you.
I for one, look forward to hearing you talking about your "ripped out fireplace" :-D
I read one of them this afternoon! Absolutely hilarious and everyone loved it! Everyone that is except this disgruntled viewer...

: not really turned on by references to "greased weasel shit"
: and, pretty sure I never heard a vagina called a "birth cannon"
: as long as youre happy . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheFluffsta said:
mynameisbob84 said:
TheFluffsta said:

I read one of them this afternoon! Absolutely hilarious and everyone loved it! Everyone that is except this disgruntled viewer...

: not really turned on by references to "greased weasel shit"
: and, pretty sure I never heard a vagina called a "birth cannon"
: as long as youre happy . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some people will never know the delights of lubing their oozing spam javelin with greased weasel shit and overloading a wet birth cannon with frothing torrents of chunky cock snot... these people are prudes :?

mynameisbob84 said:
Some people will never know the delights of lubing their oozing spam javelin with greased weasel shit and overloading a wet birth cannon with frothing torrents of chunky cock snot... these people are prudes :?
Also, I inadvertently started a Fluffy FanClub called the Greased Weasel Shits. If anyone is interested teep 1000 and get your name on my profile and hate mail straight to your email address when I can be arsed.

TheFluffsta said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Also, I inadvertently started a Fluffy FanClub called the Greased Weasel Shits. If anyone is interested teep 1000 and get your name on my profile and hate mail straight to your email address when I can be arsed.

That sounds like the best deal ever, bb.

The one was entirely win

“My soft-shelled tuna taco was trembling like jelly. The seemingly never-ending streams of magician's wax emanating from his jebend soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. It was bliss having his wensleydale wand shoved inside me again; stuffing my wizards sleeve with a barbie doll just didn't get my south mouth spattering like it used to. The feeling of his love mayonnaise salivating down my throat got my tuna tunnel tears flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl's clap flaps looking like a ripped out fireplace, and I was no different! "

I read the books, don't judge me--I'm already ashamed of myself.

These could all have been in the books and I wouldn't have even batted an eyelash because the whole thing is just so ridiculously over-the-top.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.