AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"femdom" model and her users threatened to dox me days after writing my name on someone's chest without consent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 7, 2017
She's still the only model in 10 years to gell me to go die and that's just another tuesday for her. She has members regularly paying for this type of revenge extreme toxic content or mistreatment from her and it's all over their social media. It's also disappointing that it's clearly fueled by hate and it's allowed by cb. It ranges from cringy and poor judgement to just downright sick. Where I draw the line is when they start colluding against one person. I stuck around because I thought this model wanted to improve and in some ways they have. but they went off the deep end this time and nobody speaks up. They just let her do this shit or they help her harass others. I took the threat seriously and lost my temper. She got my info from a user and reported me (because 1000 tokens isn't enough motivation for her to say sorry or send some content that I request) and got my accounts banned. When I say accounts, I had older accounts from when I owned a studio. I mostly don't use those accounts. I use about two main accounts. She reported anything I've used in the last year. Because if you call her out on not doing peoples tips she will ban you. She's always banning people for offensive shit she does herself. To make it worse, this individual was in the hospital recently. She asked 1000 usd offline (which also came after some harassments on their behalf) all this craziness she's doing and one email to support and I'm the bad guy. It's insane.

I'm kinda upset cb ignored my previous reports about data she's leaked or conflicts she's had with other members. It's not just me that she's done this to. Her and her members have used my former models photos without consent. I assumed it was an isolated situation by one user. No, they, these russians from her studio, they share confidential information of everyone who communicates with them. They act entitles and infallible as if the femdom tag gives them agency to be abusive. I really can't understand where their attitude comes from because I've showed them now to earn better without the toxicity and they still revert to it. And If it felt like normal bdsm members or if their social media didn't look like pages on 4chan I wouldn't complain. Everyone she's surrounded herself with is extreme in one form or another and the platform lets her use them to bend/break rules, bully and exploit other members. They've agreed with me, she's not doing femdom, it's abuse. So it's not me being hyperfocused on her.

tldr; she got wild, came after me with her friends and threatened to dox. since she did this previously I took it seriously and blew up. Cb doesn't do much about content on conflicts on other platforms and they also ignored my reprots. I feel like one of her femdom victims despite my efforts and setting boundaries. I'm supporting the platform and encouraging others to follow TOS but these tickets into support where models' make wild claims HEAVILY favor the model 100% of the time no questions asked.

What can I even do? I assume this is why I got banned? Can I send details to support my claims? @punker barbie please help

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
She's still the only model in 10 years to gell me to go die and that's just another tuesday for her. She has members regularly paying for this type of revenge extreme toxic content or mistreatment from her and it's all over their social media. It's also disappointing that it's clearly fueled by hate and it's allowed by cb. It ranges from cringy and poor judgement to just downright sick. Where I draw the line is when they start colluding against one person. I stuck around because I thought this model wanted to improve and in some ways they have. but they went off the deep end this time and nobody speaks up. They just let her do this shit or they help her harass others. I took the threat seriously and lost my temper. She got my info from a user and reported me (because 1000 tokens isn't enough motivation for her to say sorry or send some content that I request) and got my accounts banned. When I say accounts, I had older accounts from when I owned a studio. I mostly don't use those accounts. I use about two main accounts. She reported anything I've used in the last year. Because if you call her out on not doing peoples tips she will ban you. She's always banning people for offensive shit she does herself. To make it worse, this individual was in the hospital recently. She asked 1000 usd offline (which also came after some harassments on their behalf) all this craziness she's doing and one email to support and I'm the bad guy. It's insane.

I'm kinda upset cb ignored my previous reports about data she's leaked or conflicts she's had with other members. It's not just me that she's done this to. Her and her members have used my former models photos without consent. I assumed it was an isolated situation by one user. No, they, these russians from her studio, they share confidential information of everyone who communicates with them. They act entitles and infallible as if the femdom tag gives them agency to be abusive. I really can't understand where their attitude comes from because I've showed them now to earn better without the toxicity and they still revert to it. And If it felt like normal bdsm members or if their social media didn't look like pages on 4chan I wouldn't complain. Everyone she's surrounded herself with is extreme in one form or another and the platform lets her use them to bend/break rules, bully and exploit other members. They've agreed with me, she's not doing femdom, it's abuse. So it's not me being hyperfocused on her.

tldr; she got wild, came after me with her friends and threatened to dox. since she did this previously I took it seriously and blew up. Cb doesn't do much about content on conflicts on other platforms and they also ignored my reprots. I feel like one of her femdom victims despite my efforts and setting boundaries. I'm supporting the platform and encouraging others to follow TOS but these tickets into support where models' make wild claims HEAVILY favor the model 100% of the time no questions asked.

What can I even do? I assume this is why I got banned? Can I send details to support my claims? @punker barbie please help
Sometimes I know it's words, but no matter how hard I try, it just reads like someone dropped a tin of Alpahabeti Spaghetti.

Upvote 0
Sometimes I know it's words, but no matter how hard I try, it just reads like someone dropped a tin of Alpahabeti Spaghetti.
Model gives pvt show to user A. The show consists of model telling user A to go die. This apparently is allowed content because model is "femdom". Model then uses this logic to tell me to go die outside of pvt.
Model gives pvt show to user B. The show consists of model telling user B telling the user to write her name on his body as a tribute to her. Model then uses this logic to use my name or likeness on and off the website without my consent. Model continues this behavior even when I said it's probably illegal and I don't give consent.

Upvote 0
Model gives pvt show to user A. The show consists of model telling user A to go die. This apparently is allowed content because model is "femdom". Model then uses this logic to tell me to go die outside of pvt.
Model gives pvt show to user B. The show consists of model telling user B telling the user to write her name on his body as a tribute to her. Model then uses this logic to use my name or likeness on and off the website without my consent. Model continues this behavior even when I said it's probably illegal and I don't give consent.
That's even worse. All the words line up like Bart and the Chalkboard at the start of an episode of the Simpsons. And I still don't really care anyway.

Upvote 0
Dude you sound completely obsessed. Like why didn’t you just leave her alone forever if you are so mad and forget she even existed. Like there are so many models you can go to. You sound crazy. Obsessed. Crybaby. No one forcing you to log in and run to her room to get abused. You love it. You don’t know how to leave. You need it. Then come here and whine

Upvote 0
Dude you sound completely obsessed. Like why didn’t you just leave her alone forever if you are so mad and forget she even existed. Like there are so many models you can go to. You sound crazy. Obsessed. Crybaby. No one forcing you to log in and run to her room to get abused. You love it. You don’t know how to leave. You need it. Then come here and whine
Thank god. There's nothing wrong with my reading ability after all because this post made perfect sense.

Upvote 0
Yeah the threats completely fried my brain.

Upvote 0
Some of my employees were targeted by friends or family members. Nobody would could remove their content. They came to me crying, and in most cases I was able to get content erased where nobody else was successful. So when someone makes that threat I take it very seriously. Its not a situation I want to experience again. if you think it's ok for someone to tell you to go die, good for you. I know for a fact something like that would get you banned from facebook/instagram. I don't care about the model as a person. I'm upset because there's two different standards of behavior when there shouldn't be.

Upvote 0
Some of my employees were targeted by friends or family members. Nobody would could remove their content. They came to me crying, and in most cases I was able to get content erased where nobody else was successful. So when someone makes that threat I take it very seriously. Its not a situation I want to experience again. if you think it's ok for someone to tell you to go die, good for you. I know for a fact something like that would get you banned from facebook/instagram. I don't care about the model as a person. I'm upset because there's two different standards of behavior when there shouldn't be.
Dude, if you can't handle someone telling you to go and die than you are pretty thin skinned, particularly when you appear to have inserted yourself into an environment where that kind of treatment is fetishised and indeed paid for.

Secondly, how the hell did they target your employees? May I suggest that you were perhaps so careless with your privacy and personal details that you contributed to them being exposed to that risk.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Dude, if you can't handle someone telling you to go and die than you are pretty thin skinned, particularly when you appear to have inserted yourself into an environment where that kind of treatment is fetishised and indeed paid for.

Secondly, how the hell did they target your employees? May I suggest that you were perhaps so careless with your privacy and personal details that you contributed to them being exposed to that risk.
"https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/chaturbate-is-hateful.50582/"

Please stop replying to me. Thanks. I'm waiting for support.

Upvote 0
What exactly do you want support to do? You say you, "blew up", which makes me curious about what you did. There is a difference between the abuse that goes on in a #femdom room, which is by consent, and blowing up at someone.

The model sending one email to support did not get you banned; your actions on the site did. The email just got support to look into your behavior.

Punker Barbie asked you for your username and/or ticket number, neither of which you have provided, so you may be waiting a long time.

Upvote 0
"https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/chaturbate-is-hateful.50582/"

Please stop replying to me. Thanks. I'm waiting for support.
And what do you intend to do if we reply?
Hot take: Don't post on forums if you don't want replies. :singing: You are not the boss of us (thank goodness as our privacy would be compromised!).

ETA: I see you say your 'business' was a studio owner. No wonder a lot of folx feel prickly, especially if you allowed their personal details out such that family members were targeted. You may be used to policing what others say in your studio but you don't get to do that out in the wild.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
kothmeme.png

Upvote 0