AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What is this guy doing to his garden? Lol

Attachments

• LOL.JPG
    LOL.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 42
User tips 10tk, I say hello and ask how they are etc, no response.
User: Nice to see you, miss.
User Tips 10tk
Me: You too, can you hear me ok?
User: Oh sorry, no, I am in another models room.

SMH.

This week I giggled at, "No WAY you are 49? You look 44 max!"

Genuine question: should I have said thank you rather than laugh hard enough to fall off my chair and ask how old the chatter is? Laughing and taunting worked out but it gave me a real *blink - huh?* type face at first.

This week I giggled at, "No WAY you are 49? You look 44 max!"

Genuine question: should I have said thank you rather than laugh hard enough to fall off my chair and ask how old the chatter is? Laughing and taunting worked out but it gave me a real *blink - huh?* type face at first.
I suppose it's better than "you look good for your age." Thanks, asshole. I would have had the same reaction honestly. (Early 40s here.)

I'm never one to kink shame, but that literally made me LOL.

I thought you were joking... but nope: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/goat-simulator/id868692227

Must. Not. Download. To. See. WTF...
I paid $25 for the full package 3 years ago and it was WORTH IT. The story behind its creation (coding camp/creative newbie) is very inspiring too. Parodies are on point. Really the best download on my ipad other than Procreate.

Reactions: Slapstick
That's up there with the guy I once saw ask a model to eat a banana.

You're thinking, "that's pretty predictable so far", aren't you?

Except he wanted her to do a little voice for the banana, begging her not to eat him and how he'd be scared in the "darkness inside her tummy".

When you spend your leisure time in places frequented by individuals who are turned on by fruit begging for it's life, it does make you reconsider your life choices.

That's up there with the guy I once saw ask a model to eat a banana.

You're thinking, "that's pretty predictable so far", aren't you?

Except he wanted her to do a little voice for the banana, begging her not to eat him and how he'd be scared in the "darkness inside her tummy".

When you spend your leisure time in places frequented by individuals who are turned on by fruit begging for it's life, it does make you reconsider your life choices.
This is Vore fetish & I have done a lot of custom videos on it though none specifically with a banana .

The lead-up to the last message...
She then proceeded to tell him if he didn't like something he could leave at any time.

10:58 AM
rony_1009
Change the song because this song for god

10:59 AM
[ MODEL ]
@rony_1009 why change?)

rony_1009
this song for god Indian god mahakal

11:01 AM
rony_1009
so please change the song I requested to you

[ MODEL ]
@rony_1009 why change?

[ MODEL ]
@rony_1009 yes, I love Shiva and revere Him)

[ MODEL ]
@rony_1009 you can order your song)

11:02 AM
rony_1009
I don’t want any song but you are here for sexual work and you play god song so change