AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model friends setting?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Ok, so I've been taking MFC more seriously recently, and trimmed up my friends list, so it's more easy to focus on. I have found no less than 5 models who have never tipped me on my friend list? I don't rememember adding any of them, and there is one account that says "admin" too, that I don't remember adding, (and which has never tipped me). Is there a setting somewhere that I have over looked, that is letting these people on to my list? Or did I have to have hovered over them all, and added them accidentally? Trying to figure out if I need to work further on my mindfulness skills, if my fingers be a twitching on the mouse, or what?

Lol.. where did these people come from?? (seriously though)

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Ok, so I've been taking MFC more seriously recently, and trimmed up my friends list, so it's more easy to focus on. I have found no less than 5 models who have never tipped me on my friend list? I don't rememember adding any of them, and there is one account that says "admin" too, that I don't remember adding, (and which has never tipped me). Is there a setting somewhere that I have over looked, that is letting these people on to my list? Or did I have to have hovered over them all, and added them accidentally? Trying to figure out if I need to work further on my mindfulness skills, if my fingers be a twitching on the mouse, or what?

Lol.. where did these people come from?? (seriously though)
You would have had to add them manually, maybe they have changed their names since you did so? And what do you mean one says “admin”? That shouldn’t happen unless it actually is an admin (I think MFC blocks people from using that word in their username). Can you post a screenshot?

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
OK this is really weird. I manually removed 3 of them earlier when I posted them, and all 3 models are showing back on my friends list. This must be a glitch thing.
That account in screen shot just sits on my friend list of offline friends.
I don't remember ever adding them either.

Attachments

• dxgfdgg.JPG
    dxgfdgg.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
OK this is really weird. I manually removed 3 of them earlier when I posted them, and all 3 models are showing back on my friends list. This must be a glitch thing.
That account in screen shot just sits on my friend list of offline friends.
I don't remember ever adding them either.
Oh yeah that’s an official MFC account lol. I wonder why they got added though? haha

Not sure what is going on with the others, may be a glitch.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Oh yeah that’s an official MFC account lol. I wonder why they got added though? haha

Not sure what is going on with the others, may be a glitch.
do you think I'll get in trouble if I boot the admin off my list?
If I added them, I didn't mean to.
I don't know if they can add themselves or what, with Admin privileges'. It's kinda creeping me out though, if it were purposeful I would have thought they would have PMd me or something already.

Upvote 0
do you think I'll get in trouble if I boot the admin off my list?
If I added them, I didn't mean to.
I don't know if they can add themselves or what, with Admin privileges'. It's kinda creeping me out though, if it were purposeful I would have thought they would have PMd me or something already.
I doubt it'll be an issue. Maybe they add that account to everyones' friend list by default, who knows.

Upvote 0
I doubt it'll be an issue. Maybe they add that account to everyones' friend list by default, who knows.
looks like its all just a Chrome glitch. Both models and the admin are unremovable, but only on Chrome, not on streamaster. I shouldn't be using chrome anyways.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It's a bug from MFCShare! If you interacted with posts on MFCShare feed then that model gets added to your friend's list automatically. If you go to the MFCShare settings you'll see this section from the screenshot. It used to happen to me and don't remember ever fav anything there but disabling these fixed it for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-08 1718022.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-08 1718022.png
    48 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
It's a bug from MFCShare! If you interacted with posts on MFCShare feed then that model gets added to your friend's list automatically. If you go to the MFCShare settings you'll see this section from the screenshot. It used to happen to me and don't remember ever fav anything there but disabling these fixed it for me.
Ah thank you so much, I want these accounts off my friend list. It turns out they returned on streamaster browser, after a day too. There was just a delay before they reappeared. No doubt this will solve it. Again, Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Just in case you weren't aware, on MFC models can only tip from lurker accounts.
If you want to add me on MFC my lurker account (sorely underused) is MichelleBuys and my model account is AussieCosplay

Lemme know if you wanna do a tipwar sometime and we can tee it up.

Also there's an mfccreatives discord if you're interested in joining collabs, competitions, and general chats like on here.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Just in case you weren't aware, on MFC models can only tip from lurker accounts.
If you want to add me on MFC my lurker account (sorely underused) is MichelleBuys and my model account is AussieCosplay

Also there's an mfccreatives discord if you're interested in joining collabs, competitions, and general chats like on here.
I don't lurk or tip, I don't even know how to add friends.

I haven't purposefully been in another models room on MFC since 2014. I do sometimes hit like on the MFC share feed though.
It doesn't work for me to lurk other models, I need to be happy in my job, which means trying to do things the way other models do, isn't going to work for me. Not in a sex energy way, that's way too personal for me to change or mold to others liking. I just do me. I'm so desperately unhappy whenever I try to follow the ways of other models, so I don't. I figured out a while ago that I'm way too independent to really garner anything from lurking others, and I don't appreciate being lurked myself, so I just don't do it.

I think these models on my list is just a glitch.
Remember I'm ADHD unmedicated.
Even the thought of trying to arrange something with another model, where I'd have to be somewhere (even cyber) at a set time, and responsibly answer their emails, makes me want to shit cybershit my pants cyberpants.
But I appreciate the info, just think of me as the "weird Barbie" of our group hehe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I would be interested I. Joining the mfc discord

Upvote 0
Upvote 0