AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is this against the rules ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Why is this even allowed to be sent? Isn’t this doxxing in some way? Giving out a number.? I get this message 4 times a week.

Attachments

• IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    444.7 KB · Views: 69
Why is this even allowed to be sent? Isn’t this doxxing in some way? Giving out a number.? I get this message 4 times a week.
Strange scheme they're running. Report it to support.

Upvote 0
I reported the child molester and support just said ignore basics. I maybe didn’t word the email right? They did it again today 25 times in my Chat and I never once saw it until I logged back in and all the guests comments were able to be seen. I have a brand new computer and browser updates always, this sucks they get to say something so grotesque and illegal. At some point the site has to find this guy and investigate it. I hope they do

Attachments

• IMG_1936.png
    IMG_1936.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1937.png
    IMG_1937.png
    644.9 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
I reported the child molester and support just said ignore basics. I maybe didn’t word the email right? They did it again today 25 times in my Chat and I never once saw it until I logged back in and all the guests comments were able to be seen. I have a brand new computer and browser updates always, this sucks they get to say something so grotesque and illegal. At some point the site has to find this guy and investigate it. I hope they do
The issue in the orignal post is not the same as this.

Report the MFC mail.
Keep guests and basics blocked constantly.

Upvote 0
In that screenshot, you only have basics muted, not guests. Both buttons should be selected as shows:

Screenshot 2024-03-02 150228.png

Upvote 0