AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Ever Tip Comments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Please post the best ever comments u've read with a tip.
(note I hope this thread hasn't already been posted before)

I read the best tip note ever tonight...

Attachments

• best comment.jpg
    best comment.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 314
Yes the 2 inch cock comment would have been funny, BUT it didn't come with a tip... so it gets no love from me. :naughty:
A comment like that only makes him a moron. sorry thats just how I feel about it. :hand:

Reactions: bud9752
Wendsor said:
ye that looks cool
does every model see this?

Yeah we get fancy things for being a model. We can use software installed or a webpage to broadcast with.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
I'm getting funny and / or cute and / or interesting tip notes all the time, but I never screencap them -_-
But here are some random tip notes that I have gotten in the past that I could find:

Bees, bees, bees
gentleman (the stupid graphics are there because I included that screenshot on my profile)
gentleman²
School / no tattoo

You can go to your token stats and copy-paste from there... I'll see what I can dig up from the past

(I will not be posting names, so if someone recognizes theirs and wants to claim it, feel free, but bewarned- I will out you if you're lying and claim someone else's as yours!)

Apologies in advance if the fact that I now have to go search for them makes me double-post, but I anticipate it taking more than 15 mins for me to compile the list, since I'll be searching everything from Nov 2009.

Alright, here's all the ones I felt should be posted here... there were other awesome ones, but either they were either too personal or not very good out of context.

Nov 28th, 2009 20 Tip If only I'd known that some of the girls I had majored in math with were just as kinky! :) Thanks, Lunda.

Jan 25th, 2010 20 Tip Not freeloading!

Jan 31st, 2010 20 Tip please spread pussy and asshole wide

(I'm fairly sure I asked for another 20 for the anal spread cause right after the same guy sent...)

Jan 31st, 2010 20 Tip yes and finger both holes bb

Mar 23rd, 2010 666 Tip oh yes....just don't expect me to be tipping for a while >.>
(that was my first tip of the night...)

(I believe I told someone I'd say whatever he wanted if he put it in a 25 token tip-note...)

May 21st, 2010 25 Tip What is thy bidding, my master

May 21st, 2010 42 Tip The Answer.

Jun 11th, 2010 40 Anonymous Tip You have such a beautiful everything. (Sorry, i couldn't pick just one thing)

(his college, not mine)
Sep 30th, 2010 100 Tip For literacy. And a math major, too... as a Waterloo grad, I have to appreciate that. :)

Oct 27th, 2010 10 Anonymous Tip To the cute girl with the blue eyes, The woman under perfect skies, To the lass who makes me smile, To her & her alone I'd go miles. 3 You're amazing hun!

(from a friend with a catgirl fetish when I was teasing the hell out of him in my catgirl costume)
Oct 28th, 2010 40 Tip *mumble mumble* god damn ear/collar/mental images.....

Mar 10th, 2011 200 Tip A hidden tip of this month's referal tokens. I don't even know where they came from XD Nothing is needed, but I figured you could have them 3 And yay for free flashes :D

Mar 17th, 2011 75 Tip only way to get more naked is take off your skin...s ooo lets just stay naked longer... hopefully.

Mar 20th, 2011 16 Tip I know it's a weird amount, but the number of tokens I have is bugging me and my OCD craves a more comfortable number. :)

(I think these next few are right after they changed it so you had to spend 6 to send a tip note. Also- beware the cutoff! These four are from the same guy.)

Mar 24th, 2011 6 Tip does this work... and here is the worst nerd joke i know.... A truck driver, hauling a tractor-trailer load of computers, spots a good place to stop for a beer. As he approaches the bar, and sees a big sign on the door that says, NERDS NOT ALLO

Mar 24th, 2011 6 Tip hopefully this one is better....A newlywed couple moves into their new house. One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it? The husband says, What

Mar 24th, 2011 6 Tip this one is shorter maybe. A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later, there’s a knock on the door. He opens it

Mar 24th, 2011 37 Tip sorry for spamming the hell out of your room

(end that guy's stream)

Mar 31st, 2011 20 Tip I was watchin on of ur shows wife friend a couple weeks ago and I now have to label myself as Bi sexual. Long story

Apr 3rd, 2011 20 Tip You're beautiful! I need to leave soon, but I dream that SOMEDAY we'll get to cum simultaneously. Maybe even with my cam on?

(not the same guy from that tip, same guy who tipped anonymously before I took my break.)
Apr 3rd, 2011 540 Anonymous Tip guess who it is: same guy as last time :p i want people to see you get this one, but don't want my name on it. I told you i'd get into a group of yours before you left today :p

(another set, this guy sent me two in a row)

Apr 7th, 2011 100 Tip I'm an ass man myself, but show what ya will

Apr 7th, 2011 100 Tip Well, if you're gunna show everything, I'll hafta do it again! :3 Very fine body though, too bad it's the internet so I can't play wiffit

(end set)

Apr 7th, 2011 255 Anonymous Tip My mind is broke but I can't feel my toothache anymore. I think that's more than worth this... and if it's not, I currently have several very tasty images to go away with in my head.

Apr 7th, 2011 255 Anonymous Tip My mind is broke but I can't feel my toothache anymore. I think that's more than worth this... and if it's not, I currently have several very tasty images to go away with in my head.

Apr 12th, 2011 10 Tip Teep! Teep!

Apr 29th, 2011 50 Tip Hi! it's <modelname removed>... Shhhhhh...

May 7th, 2011 50 Tip wanna make a math comment, but meh. you're cool

May 7th, 2011 25 Tip To never do that again...lol - just kidding>

May 9th, 2011 35 Tip Sorry it's not very big. (insert 'hilarious joke' here) It's not to 'do' anything just an appreciation of you xxx

May 13th, 2011 75 Tip here's your frog
(no, I don't remember what the frog was... was also a tip for shots night so I was kinda drunk at this point)

May 13th, 2011 475 Tip nice try babe. i told you your nakedness was my mission tonight. :p
(I was gonna get redressed at that point, same as the frog guy :p)

May 15th, 2011 75 Tip well lets hope this warms the room up

May 20th, 2011 50 Tip Idiot corrections. XD

May 27th, 2011 20 Anonymous Tip o,O

May 29th, 2011 50 Tip *rolls eyes*

Jun 23rd, 2011 200 Tip bra off while you leave the shirt on... lose your bottoms while you leave the dress on... and dance to 'roll a d6' while you strip
(note: price listed on my profile was 200 for a strip tease, and they get to choose the song)

(and right after, from someone else)
Jun 23rd, 2011 50 Tip mmm yeah, that's really fucking hot babe

(along with this gem from a single-tip peeker)
Jun 23rd, 2011 20 Tip OMG you are beautiful

Jun 24th, 2011 100 Tip I love how nerdy-sexy you are

Jul 12th, 2011 50 Tip Unlike the other deadbeats I like beautiful women without clothing :-D

(in the topic, I had "tip to finish it. It's all fun and games until..." The idea was I'd do my best to pantomime what they wrote. it didn't work so well x.x)

Jul 26th, 2011 20 Tip It's all fun and games until... someone gets a boner.

Jul 26th, 2011 50 Tip ...does topless exercises?

Jul 26th, 2011 175 Tip ...does a sexy striptease out of the karate outfit (gi, lingerie and all), and runs around the room like silly, screaming NAKED LUNA! :D

Jul 29th, 2011 10 Tip For experimental purposes..

Oct 22nd, 2011 50 Tip Boom FIREBALL *rides away*

Oct 23rd, 2011 20 Tip Just a random from the lounge. Facebook is the devil! )) Have a great night!

Oct 25th, 2011 75 Tip For teaching us the proper way to fist a sleeping bag, please share with sleeping bag

Nov 3rd, 2011 50 megamantattoo Tip you rock just saying, and if you have a bf tell him he is a lucky son' bitch lol

Sorry for the novel, hope you guys enjoyed them! (note, the only one I edited was the one with the model's name removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.