AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new on chaturbate!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2014
well i'm new on chaturbate. i was so excited about becoming a cam model i thought it would be great but guess i was wrong i only logged in three times i guess and all of these three times were shitty i even cried after i logged off don't know why i guess i was excited too much now i'm shocked its kinda hard i only made 300 tokens i don't feel comfortable maybe because i'm new or maybe because i don't fit in CB or maybe i don't fit in the whole camming thing so i don't know. how was your first time? i mean should i try more or should i just forget about this whole thing ? i'm depressed help!

Hi there, and welcome! Camming can be overwhelming when you're new, but there is a lot of helpful info here on the forum. It never hurts to apply for model status, as there's great information in the Models Only section. Here's a link to the verification area: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24 We have the following thread over in Ask-A-Model for beginners who are on Chaturbate, feel free to ask any questions about how the site works in there: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17357
And, of course, don't be afraid of the search function at the top of the page - it's over on the right, and playing around with wording in there can help you find all kinds of helpful info.

it can be a steep learning curve and many sites just take it for granted someone knows what to do when they sign up

to my knowledge none have a mentoring program

But this is likely the best place to find the aid you need. Don't be discouraged, it always gets better

beccaxx said:
well i'm new on chaturbate. i was so excited about becoming a cam model i thought it would be great but guess i was wrong i only logged in three times i guess and all of these three times were shitty i even cried after i logged off don't know why i guess i was excited too much now i'm shocked its kinda hard i only made 300 tokens i don't feel comfortable maybe because i'm new or maybe because i don't fit in CB or maybe i don't fit in the whole camming thing so i don't know. how was your first time? i mean should i try more or should i just forget about this whole thing ? i'm depressed help!

is your model name the same as your user name here?

things like the time of day, day of the week etc can play a very big part on how things go. and i know the greys on cb can be so mind numbingly retarded, so kudos for that. it does take perseverance to make it work, on any cam site, i hope you can work on and start having some fun as well as make some money.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Discouragement aside, maintain the belief that you're able to achieve your level of success as camming isn't always an instant hit right off the bat.

As advised by many here, scour these forum threads and absorb as much information possible about the do's and don'ts of camming.
Here's one for starters...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=14554

Also, there's much more info under the 'models only' section that i can imagine. You just need to verify yourself as a model first by going on this thread...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =15&t=2286

Best of luck

You will have fan followers eventually. keep trying.. keep broadcasting. once you start getting regulars your opinion will change.. good luck!!

beccaxx said:

Email me your username and I will look into the issue Shirley@Chaturbate.com.

punker barbie said:
beccaxx said:

Well at least answer emails and not ignore them when you post something like this on this forum. I have emailed you a lot of times and no response came.

xxxyixiyxxx said:
punker barbie said:
beccaxx said:

Well at least answer emails and not ignore them when you post something like this on this forum. I have emailed you a lot of times and no response came.

Wow, they're STILL giving you problems? That's terrible!

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
SweetSaffron said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:
punker barbie said:
beccaxx said:

Yes, SweetSaffron! No reply from anyone, it's like talking to a brick wall!

xxxyixiyxxx said:
SweetSaffron said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:
punker barbie said:
beccaxx said:

Yes, SweetSaffron! No reply from anyone, it's like talking to a brick wall!

I am dealing with the same issue and been banned now for 2 days yet again for no reason for like the 10th time in the last year. Waiting a reply again as usual but normally they unban me within 24 hours.

xxxyixiyxxx said:
punker barbie said:
beccaxx said:

Good job "xxxyixiyxxx" calling Shirley out like that, LOL. Think everyone here knows she is a complete phony who pretends like she is this caring person on the forum to get people to go to her cam site when she could actually care less about helping models or members. If she isn't the owner of Chaturbate, then the real owner should fire her old ass and hire a professional staff who actually want to help people.

Status
Not open for further replies.