AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zombie Slave Fetish request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2015
Hi, Im Jill and im new here. I really like the idea of having other girls act out zombie slave clips. Arms out in front, mindless expression, zombie talking.

Would any cam girls on here be willing to make a video or 2 for me. I am not surte how this works, but can I make that simple request>

Thanks

Most of us take custom requests on here! A lot of us are on Clips4sale and I for one do clips like this: I have done about 4-5 magic control videos. Also most girls charge about the same for a custom; its generally $10 per minute :)

If interested you can fill out my custom request form and once I receive it i will email you!

https://biancabaker.wufoo.com/forms/bianca-baker/

That sounds great. A few more questions though

1. How is payment made? Paypal?

2. Do you have any tattoos ir anything while filming

3. Is there a way I can see a small sample clip of you as a zombie to help determine my script?

Thanks

1. and 3. might drastically reduce the number of takers, yo. Paypal are notoriously un-adult-friendly and the chances of a model buying make-up and taking the time to do themselves up as a zombie, and make a video to send you for free in the hopes that you decide to pay them for a custom video is probably pretty slim, innit.

zombiejill83 said:

3. Is there a way I can see a small sample clip of you as a zombie to help determine my script?

Thanks
Paypal is not a reputable source for custom request clips. I have my information for customs listed on my website in the link I posted previously. You can see Bianca's information on her link as well. In order to see how she accepts payment you'll need to use her submission form. :thumbleft:

mynameisbob84 said:
1. and 3. might drastically reduce the number of takers, yo. Paypal are notoriously un-adult-friendly and the chances of a model buying make-up and taking the time to do themselves up as a zombie, and make a video to send you for free in the hopes that you decide to pay them for a custom video is probably pretty slim, innit.
I don't think he means looking like a zombie. I'm fairly certain this would fall under "female training" or "female following orders" on Clips4Sale. This sounds more like mindless zombie fetish than an actual zombie living dead thing.

Reactions: LexieBlair
Rose said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I don't think he means looking like a zombie. I'm fairly certain this would fall under "female training" or "female following orders" on Clips4Sale. This sounds more like mindless zombie fetish than an actual zombie living dead thing.

Ah, fair enough.

Reactions: LexieBlair and Rose
mynameisbob84 said:
Rose said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Ah, fair enough.

I might be wrong, but I think Bob was talking about the small sample clip which would be time consuming if you don't have a similar clip already made (like eh um... me).

zombiejill83 said:

Thanks

1. None of us take paypal; anyone mentions paypal I ban them. Paypal is not adult friendly. We all have multiple ways we take payment safely. It states right on my customs page how I take payment.

2. Most of us have tattoos- if u dont want to see them, get a clip clothed or the girl covered..

3. No none of us are going to give you a sample clip... I wouldnt create your custom for you and then you not to buy it.. That's not how this works. If you want a clip you can go to one of our stores (we all have links in our signature) and search our female training/magic control videos and purchase one.

Um, I never thought of this before, but I can think of more than a few camgirls who would probably make amazing zombie clips...

Is it weird that I want to see a zombie ventriloquist Veronica Chaos?! Then again, part of me is assuming this has already happened and I missed it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.