AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Work around for ban glitch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Last night I streamed on SC briefly, even though I'm primarily dropping this site.

I do however, have a few Regs there, who I already adore, and don't want to miss.

Once more, suprise, suprise, the ban glitch was happening, and the ban button would not work in my room at all. However I did find a work around FUCKING FINALLY. If you close your room down briefly, the member names stay, and you can ban whoever you want. You just have to be on the ball, and move quick, and it won't let you while you are actually streaming.

Like I said though, due to some of their policies, and crazy glitches, this is going to be a very low priority site for me, and far as sites I stream live on.
But I want to share this work around, going forward, incase other models want to enforce the consent aspect of having people in their room, who they want in their room, ONLY.

ETA; not taking my time to take screenshots and work endlessly with support in my free time over this. That's what paid troubleshooter positions are for. And, due to other model policies the site has, it's just not worth it to me.

Last edited:
Solution
Last night I streamed on SC briefly, even though I'm primarily dropping this site.

I do however, have a few Regs there, who I already adore, and don't want to miss.

Once more, suprise, suprise, the ban glitch was happening, and the ban button would not work in my room at all. However I did find a work around FUCKING FINALLY. If you close your room down briefly, the member names stay, and you can ban whoever you want. You just have to be on the ball, and move quick, and it won't let you while you are actually streaming.

Like I said though, due to some of their policies, and crazy glitches, this is going to be a very low priority site for me, and far as sites I stream live on.
But I want to share this work...
Hey
I am disappointed to hear that you have experienced issues with our platform, but please note,
I have offered you help and assistance in the past to try and resolve any problems you may have with our site.

Your response to me was.. you do not have the time to help me troubleshoot our site or your account, nor would you help me by sending us any info or emails to try and help us figure it out.

In saying this, we do appreciate your comments and feedback on this post, including any suggestions you have provided here for other models.

Upvote 0

But I want to share this work around, going forward, incase other models want to enforce the consent aspect of having people in their room, who they want in their room, ONLY.

ETA; not taking my time to take screenshots and work endlessly with support in my free time over this. That's what paid troubleshooter positions are for. And, due to other model policies the site has, it's just not worth it to me.
Why are you so adamant at trashing SC / XH? Some of us adore and enjoy the platform. Stop bashing it, so much. If you "hate it", SO MUCH. Why keep posting about it, constantly. And in your opinion; "how bad it is". Just move on to what you like...

Upvote 0
Why are you so adamant at trashing SC / XH? Some of us adore and enjoy the platform. Stop bashing it, so much. If you "hate it", SO MUCH. Why keep posting about it, constantly. And in your opinion; "how bad it is". Just move on to what you like...
Excuse me?

If you have a loyalty to these sites and you are blindly loyal, that’s a great. Congrats on being a gullible moron. The point of this post was to help other models with a glitch. An important glitch that has to do w their consent over sharing their own sexuality. Notice I said “models” , not part time male hobby wankers.

If you drink the Kool-Aid good for you, you’re smart 🤣 I don’t post constantly. I post to help other models when important issues arise. How dare you. What have you done to help anyone around here recently? Zip it boot licker.

These people sit in offices, making money off of our backs. While we literally put ourselves in danger every day for our shifts. they can afford when they take the money to pay for the proper proper troubleshooters and people to run their businesses, without having us to have to volunteer in our spare time, to solve their tech issues. Do you wanna do that with your spare time? Good for you, you’re a fool.

But hey everyone; the super experienced male cam model spoke 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I would like to thank you for this info and sharing it in the open part of the forum so knights can maybe help models that don't feel like being on the forum, it's good to know there is a way to make it work!

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Solution
I would like to thank you for this info and sharing it in the open part of the forum so knights can maybe help models that don't feel like being on the forum, it's good to know there is a way to make it work!
Thank you Wuggie. I appreciate you, whoever you mod for is lucky 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Excuse me?

If you have a loyalty to these sites and you are blindly loyal, that’s a great. Congrats on being a gullible moron. The point of this post was to help other models with a glitch. An important glitch that has to do w their consent over sharing their own sexuality. Notice I said “models” , not part time male hobby wankers.

If you drink the Kool-Aid good for you, you’re smart 🤣 I don’t post constantly. I post to help other models when important issues arise. How dare you. What have you done to help anyone around here recently? Zip it boot licker.

These people sit in offices, making money off of our backs. While we literally put ourselves in danger every day for our shifts. they can afford when they take the money to pay for the proper proper troubleshooters and people to run their businesses, without having us to have to volunteer in our spare time, to solve their tech issues. Do you wanna do that with your spare time? Good for you, you’re a fool.

But hey everyone; the super experienced male cam model spoke 🤣🤣🤣
1. Excuse me?

A. You're excused

2. If you have a loyalty to these sites and you are blindly loyal, that’s a great. Congrats on being a gullible moron. The point of this post was to help other models with a glitch. An important glitch that has to do w their consent over sharing their own sexuality. Notice I said “models” , not part time male hobby wankers.

A. I'm friendly / positive and loyal towards website's that i have enjoyed and gotten a benefit out of, correct. I'm not a moron. I am a Model. (and have had some great successes). Not a "part-time wanker".

3. If you drink the Kool-Aid good for you, you’re smart 🤣 I don’t post constantly. I post to help other models when important issues arise. How dare you. What have you done to help anyone around here recently? Zip it boot licker.

A. You're "posting-rate" is none of my business and is irrelevant with regards to my response. You like to insult people, i guess it's your gig, good for you. You seem to post to insult people and places and you mask it as "help", but, OK.

4. These people sit in offices, making money off of our backs. While we literally put ourselves in danger every day for our shifts. they can afford when they take the money to pay for the proper proper troubleshooters and people to run their businesses, without having us to have to volunteer in our spare time, to solve their tech issues. Do you wanna do that with your spare time? Good for you, you’re a fool.

A. If you feel this way, why haven't you / don't you start your own site? What's the point of continuously attacking Xhamster, there's a ton of models, that have alot of success on the site. What's your agenda, keeping on throwing stones? We get it, you don't like it. What else?

5. But hey everyone; the super experienced male cam model spoke 🤣🤣🤣

A. You know zero about me and what i have or haven't done with relation to earning Tokens or being successful in the Adult Industry. Stop reaching.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
1. Excuse me? A. You're excused

2. If you have a loyalty to these sites and you are blindly loyal, that’s a great. Congrats on being a gullible moron. The point of this post was to help other models with a glitch. An important glitch that has to do w their consent over sharing their own sexuality. Notice I said “models” , not part time male hobby wankers.

A. I'm friendly / positive and loyal towards website's that i have enjoyed and gotten a benefit out of, correct. I'm not a moron. I am a Model. (and have had some great successes). Not a "part-time wanker".

3. If you drink the Kool-Aid good for you, you’re smart 🤣 I don’t post constantly. I post to help other models when important issues arise. How dare you. What have you done to help anyone around here recently? Zip it boot licker.

A. You're "posting-rate" is none of my business and is irrelevant with regards to my response. You like to insult people, i guess it's your gig, good for you. You seem to post to insult people and places and you mask it as "help", but, OK.

4. These people sit in offices, making money off of our backs. While we literally put ourselves in danger every day for our shifts. they can afford when they take the money to pay for the proper proper troubleshooters and people to run their businesses, without having us to have to volunteer in our spare time, to solve their tech issues. Do you wanna do that with your spare time? Good for you, you’re a fool.

A. If you feel this way, why haven't you / don't you start your own site? What's the point of continuously attacking Xhamster, there's a ton of models, that have alot of success on the site. What's your agenda, keeping on throwing stones? We get it, you don't like it. What else?

5. But hey everyone; the super experienced male cam model spoke 🤣🤣🤣

A. You know zero about me and what i have or haven't done with relation to earning Tokens or being successful in the Adult Industry. Stop reaching.
Dude shut up. As soon as I read your post history I stopped taking you seriously. I'm honestly not even reading the rest of this. If someone else wants to correct this idiot, feel free, I have real work to do.

If you jump on me, take my help for granted, and start preaching like a gullible boot licker, I will call you so. I am bold, and I'm not scared, nor do I need to brown nose people, like you clearly do. Take that how you will, irrelevant to me.

Your post is off base, and so are you. Clearly you have way too much time. I don't. I do high volume sales.
THE END - Refer to prior command; "zip it Boot Licker".

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
"My post History" , i barely post on here. Again, I'm not an idiot nor a moron. You're the only one "jumping on people". I haven't insulted you a single-time. I simply responded to your Post and Reply, with how i feel.

Upvote 0
"My post History" , i barely post on here. Again, I'm not an idiot nor a moron. You're the only one "jumping on people". I haven't insulted you a single-time. I simply responded to your Post and Reply, with how i feel.
How you feel about what Chubby Foot Dom?
About where I should work where I have paying customers, I care for? And a small following already?
Or about getting free tips from experienced models, who earn money, that help you out with your stream. Where you've already admitted, publicly, that you make no money?

My point is that how you feel about me sharing a hack, and how you feel or read my tone, from para socially lurking a forum obsessively, which you clearly do.
Have zero practical relevance to the issue at hand, or anything practical at all, really.

The first post you made in this thread was beyond stupid.
You asked 2 questions which had already been answered in my prior post...

And then you tried to act like you are a forum Mod, when, in reality, you are actually a very unpopular poster, who's been told before to stop spouting garbage. Then who simply changed his name and biopic in response.

And, yes, I see from your post history that you yourself have shared that you are a part time hobby wanker.

I take it back for helping you in that other thread. You 100% deserved the Trump GIF.
Like Dude... there are weak arguments... and then there's just total typing to fucking type and be seen.
Sad, man. Sad.

As you've been told before (in almost the exact same words); You have no business giving real cam models advice!

I've said nothing in this thread that wasn't 100% truth, and your interpretations were unneeded.
Once more.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.