AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is my Chaturbate username no longer appearing in Google search results?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2024
EU
Twitter Username
@sexybigbutt19
Chaturbate Username
sexybigbut19
Hi everyone,

I have been facing an issue recently where my Chaturbate username no longer appears in Google search results. It used to show up just fine, but now it's completely gone. I know other models' usernames still show up, so I'm not sure what's happening with mine.

Here are a few details:

• My username is [ sexybigbut19 ].
  • My room can still be accessed directly through the link.
  • I haven't made any significant changes to my profile or settings recently.
  • I'm not aware of any violations or issues that would cause my profile to be deindexed.
I've tried searching for my username using the "site
.com" operator, but it still doesn't appear. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there are any steps I can take to resolve it.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :kiss:

Hi everyone,

I have been facing an issue recently where my Chaturbate username no longer appears in Google search results. It used to show up just fine, but now it's completely gone. I know other models' usernames still show up, so I'm not sure what's happening with mine.

Here are a few details:

• My username is [ sexybigbut19 ].
  • My room can still be accessed directly through the link.
  • I haven't made any significant changes to my profile or settings recently.
  • I'm not aware of any violations or issues that would cause my profile to be deindexed.
I've tried searching for my username using the "site
.com" operator, but it still doesn't appear. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there are any steps I can take to resolve it.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :kiss:

it appears for me but it looks like it indexed you when you had a password show enabled:
1719455723984.png

Upvote 0
Maybe a regional thing? When I search for other models their CB room is the first result, but when I search for your name I get lots of results, but your CB room is not in the results at all. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Sorry sometimes i forget i need to include more information.

Google has indexed your page when you had a password show, meaning nothing on that page said sexybigbut19 aside from maybe 1 tab. This means that the seo value for "sexybigbut19" search is ridiculously low. The only thing to do is wait a long time until google updates the page again and as long as you don't have password show enabled it will read the full page which will include page title with your username and everything.

Also google doesn't list every single models page, i think if its similar enough to another models page it will just count it as a duplicate and not list it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.