AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which razor is best for the Vag or no razor at all?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitchnbooty

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2010
New studio apartment in Vegas
bit.ly
I have a tattoo down below and I use intuition with the built in lather soap stuff and it works usually but I seem to be getting ingrown hairs and I just want to know how some of you gals keep it from happening :( I cant do wax it will look worse then shaving. Do they thread the vag? Thats what I do on my eyebrows :) I want to ask NatalieNice what she does in some of her pics it looks so smooth kind of a odd question to ask someone you don't know though :p I like her knee socks too hehe.

i have super sensitive skin and i use tend skin after each save and whenever it feels irritated you can get it at sephora, its a little pricey but worth it, i also dont wear tight panties around the shaven area, i notice that makes it worse for me. I'm interested if any one has had their hair down there or underarms lasered and if works and is worth the money?

I came across (no, not like that) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SC2001- ... 190&sr=1-1 while browsing shaving appliances, and going 'How much!!!' - though I became less interested in finding that it's claimed not to work for men.

Works best for light-skinned, dark-haired people.

Looks interesting, though I have absolutely no experience.
I suspect it would be a bad plan to do this over any tats though.

67% buy the item featured on this page:
Philips Lumea SC2001/00 IPL Intense Pulsed Light Permanent Hair Reduction System by Philips 4.4 out of 5 stars (28)
£386.00

8% buy
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals by Jamie Oliver Hardcover 4.0 out of 5 stars (61)
£11.70

8% buy
Iron Man 2 [DVD] ~ Robert Downey Jr. DVD 3.4 out of 5 stars (57)
£9.00

Wut?

I have the Sephora stuff too and it really helps with the ingrowns. Don't forget to exfoliate before you shave. That brings all the hair to the surface and helps combat ingrowns as well.

Reactions: ScatheFlesh
AlexLady said:
You can also scrub the area really, really hard after and the following day from shaving. Just make sure you use your other hand to cover up the sensitive bits and keep soap from going up you.

It helps prevent them a little.

I think this was actually what exacerbated my rash problem last month. Don't scrub really really hard if you know you have sensitive skin. :mrgreen:

I have had laser hair removal, not down there though, it works the best on pale skin with dark hair and it hurts like a bitch, not terrible pain though, just like an elastic being snapped on your skin, but so totally worth it, get it done at a proper place.

they shave you then laser, after a few days the hair starts getting pushed out by the skin and literally it all drops out, I'm totally getting the vajay done when I get enough money!

I soak in a hot hot hot hot back to get all my pores relaxed.. then I use one of the mens Mach 3 razors. They're kinda pricey, but well worth it. I've tried everything and that one has worked the best hands down! Super sharp and rarely get razor burn at all.

Would totally love to get the laser removal, but in the meantime that works for me. :)

Thanks gals this really helped! OMG why did I never use forums before this is crazy! All my questions answered in my own apartment :) I looked up that Tend Skin hun :) I don't know if you mind waiting for it to come in the mail but amazon sells a 16 oz bottle compared to $50 at Sephora they also had the smaller bottles :) Thanks Gals yippee no more razor bumps!

Not for sure if Natalie incorporates Photoshop before posting her images. If so, then that would explain why it ''looks'' so smooth but I wouldn't know what her cookie looks like in person or it could be that she just has amazing hair folicles. I like using the Mach 3 razors as well, then I top my myshaves off with a roll of clear deodorant to seal in the abrasions so I don't get any bumps. It's an old school stripper secret that works well for me and many other entertainers.

ty christy ill check it out i cannot even go a day without it, lol i have super sensitive skin do the though of exfoliating it or scrubbing it sounds terrible. I'm a natural redhead and even if u barely rub the area or pantoes rub it on the area i shaved i get razer pumps and inflamed itchy, tend skin is the only thing that works although i really am dying to try lazer hoping my hairs are dark enough :)

Hey girls, I have very very sensitive skin and I still shave every day. I use Noxzema disposable bikini shaver and razors. I've found out if you use disposable it doesn't irritate your skin as much, it's like using a new razor every time but the good thing is these are not so expensive and they really work for me. Then right after shaving I apply a medicated creme called BikiniZone that really works. Just let it dry and you are good to go! ;)

bitchnbooty said:
I have a tattoo down below and I use intuition with the built in lather soap stuff and it works usually but I seem to be getting ingrown hairs and I just want to know how some of you gals keep it from happening :( I cant do wax it will look worse then shaving. Do they thread the vag? Thats what I do on my eyebrows :) I want to ask NatalieNice what she does in some of her pics it looks so smooth kind of a odd question to ask someone you don't know though :p I like her knee socks too hehe.

Aww yey I feel special! Secret: deodorant. Sounds weird I know. After you shave put some on there just like you would under your arms and it is super smooth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.