AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

which program is the best way to stream on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 29, 2021
which program is the best way to stream on chaturbate?which program will give the best stream quality? is someone streaming using splitcam? How do you like her?

Reactions: SplitCam
cant speak for everyone or most, but OBS seems the best option, some like splitcam but have heard issues at times with that. OBS will take some getting use to and setting up. But there are tons of sites out there to help you with things, a simple google search away

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
which program is the best way to stream on chaturbate?which program will give the best stream quality? is someone streaming using splitcam? How do you like her?
Hello
If you need any information about working with SplitCam or need any help in setting it up, we will be happy to help you, we are on this forum and you can also find us in telegram: @SplitCam

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I prefer OBS because of the control it gives me. I can change my audio/video bit-rates, frames, resolution, etc, to meet the needs of any ISP I am currently using. It isn't difficult to set-up and CB has compiled a guide that should help you.

https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037971952-How-do-I-set-up-OBS

Cheers,
Cexmental

Hello

In splitcam you can also change any settings with just a few clicks, all this happens intuitively and for this you do not need to watch a lot of videos and go through a training, even if suddenly something does not work out for you, we are always happy to help you here on the forum or in our telegram: @SplitCam

Upvote 0