AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where am I?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 26, 2024
Still quite new as a user on Stripchat - but loving it!

Here is a question.

I have a favourite model i support a lot. Sometimes she is really busy and understandably cannot pay me so much attention when in long privates etc. So in these situations, out of frustration, I leave her room and spend some time with other models. Can my favourite see where i am? And can she see if i am tipping another model. My tokens are always hidden. This is not a huge deal for me and probably not her. Just interested to know what she knows about me when I am online and not in her room.

Thanks

• Funny!
Reactions: EllaM
Still quite new as a user on Stripchat - but loving it!

Here is a question.

I have a favourite model i support a lot. Sometimes she is really busy and understandably cannot pay me so much attention when in long privates etc. So in these situations, out of frustration, I leave her room and spend some time with other models. Can my favourite see where i am? And can she see if i am tipping another model. My tokens are always hidden. This is not a huge deal for me and probably not her. Just interested to know what she knows about me when I am online and not in her room.

Thanks
She cannot see where you are nor can she see if you are tipping another model if your tokens are hidden. If you change levels because you are tipping she would see your new level and realize you are tipping others but I doubt she minds if she is busy making money in privates.

Upvote 0