AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your favorite co-op game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It takes two is great, got GOTY recently and only one person has to buy it if I remember right

Yep, my best friend bought it and I was able to play with her when she would send me an invite.

I’m not big into co-op games, but the most fun I’ve ever had with a co-op game is Operation Tango. Highly recommend it.

Reactions: JDE451
"It takes two" is by the same people as "a way out" it's probably the best coop games out there as far as being able to play with anyone. Sure it can take significantly longer with someone that has trouble jumping but it's not impossible.

"Orcs must die 3" is a good one as long as at least one of you have some decent trap strategy.

"Portal 2" if both are decent in puzzles, "overcooked 2" if neither of you are easily frustrated.

Reactions: JDE451 and Vixxen81
Overcooked will make or break a relationship. But it's a blast.

"I SAID STOP THROWING FUCKING CHICKEN AT ME! WE NEED POTATOES!"

Reactions: JDE451
Cuphead but sadly it is only couch co-op :( other notable mentions, Resident Evil 5 and 6.. 6 is a terrible game, but it is still a fun time (in co-op only). A true sleeper co op game is Keywe, you are two Kiwi birds and you need to figure out various puzzles using team work, great game!

• Helpful!
Reactions: JDE451 and cbhours