AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is virtwish and streamsnooper?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 17, 2024
Just googled my CAM4 nickname and I am featured in these sites too. My feed is there and people watch me there too? Is this normal? I mean, I registered to a site with a certain UI and control of it. I ll wait for your advice on that - totally new into this- then I ll try turning on OBS stream, just to see if my feed starts in these two as well.
In virtwish in particular there is also a screenshot of my feed accompanying the "watch him live" section 🤔

Last edited:
Looks like affiliates that combined onto one site instead of multiple whitelabels. This is how camsites get majority of their traffic.

I could be wrong. You can always message support clarifying if they are a cam4 affiliate. Doesnt look like a booted site since its live.

If you dont want to be included in the affiliate program and only want to featured on the mainsite. i have no idea how to opt out from cam4. You can always ask support if that's an option and how to. **you will get less traffic if you do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyLaughing