AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happens if my friend who is age verified on my page decides to broadcast independently with another page on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 2, 2024
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well today. My question is that a while ago, due to inexperience, I created a page on Chaturbate and decided to verify her on my account as well. The thing is that I no longer want to work with her as a couple and I decided that she would work separately, but I recently read that if I broadcast on the page where she is age verified and another one is created with her identification, they could ban both pages for simultaneous transmission. How true is this? @punker barbie help me @punker barbie

You can of course always contact support to be 100% sure..

BUT..

it should not have a major effect on your account, but I would ask account to remove her age verification from your account..

it's also allowed to have more than one account and broadcast at the same time, however the camera angle can not be the same on both accounts.. I kind of feel like it would fall under this rule if she decides to broadcast somewhere else while you also broadcast.

Upvote 0