AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird speedtest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
I just did speedtest using stream master browser and loook what i seee. Im In poland and with using chrome it shows me warsaw or frankfurt but using this i dont know wtf. Im not surprised if my traffic is so shit if there are things like that using stream master. Anybody know if i can connect lovesne any oother way using chrome??? Or anyone can tlell me wtf

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 10
I just did speedtest using stream master browser and loook what i seee. Im In poland and with using chrome it shows me warsaw or frankfurt but using this i dont know wtf. Im not surprised if my traffic is so shit if there are things like that using stream master. Anybody know if i can connect lovesne any oother way using chrome??? Or anyone can tlell me wtf
Here's the pages you need to set up lovense with chrome (1st link) and the obs overlay (2nd link)

Upvote 0
Here's the pages you need to set up lovense with chrome (1st link) and the obs overlay (2nd link)
but i waz using lovense extenhsion and i got message that is no anymore supported and it turns into streammaster...

Upvote 0
yes i was right ,it ask me to upda5te and update = stream master

Upvote 0
but i waz using lovense extenhsion and i got message that is no anymore supported and it turns into streammaster...
Thats strange because I dont have that message with the chrome extension.
The streamaster page still says you can use the extention if you dont want to use streamaster.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Thats strange because I dont have that message with the chrome extension.
The streamaster page still says you can use the extention if you dont want to use streamaster.
ETA: I updated the chrome extention from the one on the streamaster page, and...its like a different extension, a load of functionality missing, but the one from the first link still works (thats the one I am using now)

Upvote 0
ETA: I updated the chrome extention from the one on the streamaster page, and...its like a different extension, a load of functionality missing, but the one from the first link still works (thats the one I am using now)
yes this is the same as stream master :D But in chrome, just did the same . But i have it in chrome!! U are genius! MARRY ME!

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0