AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird Ocean Sounds

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaffronBurke

Cam Model
Jan 3, 2013
Pluto
Twitter Username
@Sweet_Saffron
Tumblr Username
saffronburke
MFC Username
SaffronBurke
Streamate Username
SaffronBurke
Chaturbate Username
SaffronBurke
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62613/Saffron
Around the world, scientists have placed hydraphones in the oceans to capture underwater sounds. A handful of unique sounds have been captured and named. Some of the names seem to be based off of how the sounds sound when sped up, some make perfect sense, and some are puzzling names.

They are:
The Upsweep
The Bloop
The Whistle
The Train
Julia

Feel free to YouTube them all, at the typical increased speed or at 1x speed, as you prefer.

Theories on what these sounds are caused by ranges from glaciers scraping the ocean floor, to unknown marine life dwelling in the depths of the ocean.

My favorite is The Upsweep, played at 1x. It sounds like a demonic chorus warming up, in my imaginative mind. I have no speculation on what is causing it, but oooh I love it.

Neat! Normally when I think of the water beneath the ocean's surface, I think of it being quiet and peaceful which is obviously wrong!

Some of the sounds in the video remind me of cars driving along an interstate (the tires on the road).

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.