AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning from support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 1, 2022
Chaturbate Username
urstroke_bud
Hey, I got a warning from support saying do not use whats app etc, because someone messaged me in private to use skype.
I'm very confused but I see other models offer whatsapp and other video chat like snapchat to buy for tokens and I see chaturbate support shows tutorials saying you can offer whatsapp!!
I contacted support and they said

Skype and other offsite services are not allowed. Please limit your transactions to tokens on the site.

This is a warning. Please refrain from doing this again.

I do not offer skype on my acct and someone else was the one suggesting it to me. what should i do next time block the person?
Thanks!

yeap, it's best to not talk too much about these things in private messages from my experience, and simply have whatsapp and snapchat setup as a purchasable item in your profile if anything.. if people offer you anything with skype just don't talk with them about it seems to be the action to take, together with timeouts and bans..

it's odd that they have it setup like this, but it is how it is..

Upvote 0
ty, that explains it better! I'm glad I wasn't banned, seeing so many people get banned on here!
next time i'll screenshot the chat to protect myself, i'm sure someone will ask to go somewhere else again
I feel weird offering any other site off of chaturbate then people will expect me to chat on there all the time and not go to cb, i'm surprised they let us offer social media. I heard onlyfans now has cam feature.

Hmm why was I so certain Skype was allowed if it was paid for in tokens and now I can't find where it was stated. I thought for sure I saw something from support or punker barbie at some point and now I can't find it.

Found it but it's from 2018 https://x.com/highr0ydz/status/1073596046972993541

Upvote 0
ty, that explains it better! I'm glad I wasn't banned, seeing so many people get banned on here!
next time i'll screenshot the chat to protect myself, i'm sure someone will ask to go somewhere else again
I feel weird offering any other site off of chaturbate then people will expect me to chat on there all the time and not go to cb, i'm surprised they let us offer social media. I heard onlyfans now has cam feature.

Bust they also said it is specifically not allowed in that same post
DuYt6UyW4AIN8YN

also that tweet is from 2018 that was 6 years ago, things change so I would email support for clarification on the current stance on it, if you need the definitive answer. I will say I have had warnings for members saying they want to pay me off site even when I decline, the fact that they asked was put as my responsibility, it has only happened once though so it could have been how that member worded it (long time ago but it was something like "I'll send you through WU" instead of asking the question, so it could have been assumed that I had already accepted, or offered it as a payment option).

Upvote 0
OF is an official option in the social media drop down portion of the bio.

Upvote 0