AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Want to hire model for simple selfie, no nudity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2017
Hi there,

I woudl really like a non sexual selfie, just the face, holding a sign with a name. Is there anyone here who does that, or know where I can go? Thank you

Gator

Most girls offer fan signs :) find someone you like when they are online and message them. I'll be on later www.miafoxlive.co.uk

Hi there,

I woudl really like a non sexual selfie, just the face, holding a sign with a name. Is there anyone here who does that, or know where I can go? Thank you

Gator

It would help if you could clarify if this sign is for personal use or if you are planning to use it in a commercial endeavor.

Yeah, this sounds a lot like something that will end up being used for catfishing or something equally shady.

Sounds like just the format required for verification photos on adultwork. If any models want their pics used to create fake profiles on there, go for it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.