AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

W9 On chaturbate won't go through

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 26, 2024
Chaturbate Username
cyb3rf4ire
hi i have submitted my w9 on chaturbate about nine times and they keep saying its failed. i cant do the online one because some of the boxes wont click and i cant fill it out. i've printed my w9 out so many times and sent it but they keep saying its failed. PLEASE HELP IVE DONE IT SO MANY TIMES AND I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY WAITING THAT I NEED URGENTLY!!!!!!! i've tried everything please help @punker barbie

hi i have submitted my w9 on chaturbate about nine times and they keep saying its failed. i cant do the online one because some of the boxes wont click and i cant fill it out. i've printed my w9 out so many times and sent it but they keep saying its failed. PLEASE HELP IVE DONE IT SO MANY TIMES AND I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY WAITING THAT I NEED URGENTLY!!!!!!! i've tried everything please help @punker barbie
maybe try a different web browser for the online part. Have noticed some work better then others on some sites. But would think emailing them the same copies would be fine also.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23694537
thank you.. one more question; it asked me to update my info on my payout info but i had money waiting to be sent to my account... do i have to wait till the 7th just to see it still?? it's been two weeks of them withholding my payment i really REALLY need that money ): thanks

Upvote 0
thank you.. one more question; it asked me to update my info on my payout info but i had money waiting to be sent to my account... do i have to wait till the 7th just to see it still?? it's been two weeks of them withholding my payment i really REALLY need that money ): thanks
For any questions regarding tour acount, please contact support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0