AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification Issues with New Driver's License

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 6, 2024
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been covered already—I know there are a lot of posts regarding verification and suspension issues, but I’m hoping to get some specific guidance on my situation.

I recently received my new driver's license after the previous one expired. However, I’ve tried submitting it four times through Chaturbate’s verification system, and each time I get the message:
“Could not verify, please contact support with your person code.”

I’m wondering if I should just keep submitting, or if there’s something I should be doing differently?

I’ve already emailed support at support@chaturbate.com, asking for help, but I haven’t received an updated response yet. Would it help to send pictures or a video of myself holding my ID to better assist with verification? Also, I noticed that the emails don’t include a ticket number.
Person Code: tiO1ud
Username: angelinamoonxxx

Thank you so much in advance for any advice or help you can offer!
@Chaturbate
@punker barbie

Best,
Angelina Moon 🌙

P.S. I just want to say a big thank you for all the hard work you do here! I know it’s a lot to keep up with, and it seems like you could use a team of assistants to help out. 💗