AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Username Change Glitch / need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2024
Hello, @Charlie_SC ... hope you are well.

I attempted to change my username this past Sunday, unfortunately it froze and did not work, (i still have my old one). Another thing that happened is my payment history disappeared, as well as my ability to select payment options, has also, oddly, disappeared. I have emailed in, but, i just thought i would also reach out to you here, in hopes for, possibly, a speedier resolution. If possible, could you PM me so i can give you my username / email, directly. Also, i would like to give you the username change i would have preferred. I'd rather not wait another 60 days, if possible, and hoping you could change it from the back-end? If possible. Thank You & awaiting your help. Everything else is working fine. Profile is still in one piece, settings are fine ( aside from payment ) , and broadcasting works.

Hey @Account_Change_Issue

"speedier resolution" is not something I can do as everything we do must go through the proper channels which is our official Stripchat Support team.
But I can do for you is locate your Support ticket and review the situation to see what's going on to see if I can assist in any way.

Please refer to my PM so I can obtain your SC details and review your case and issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.