AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User account permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pope09990

Banhammered
Jul 13, 2024
Hii Stripchat team,

My username name is "pope09999" which has been blocked by stripchat on 2 July 2024. And It was done by mistake on the platform but I don't know why my user account get blocked. Please it's my humble request to stripchat please unblock my account 🙏. And I want to recover my account again.

Thank you

@supportstripchat
@stripchatsupport
@Stella_SC , @Charlie_SC
@Charlie_SC

Solution
C
It seems you have provided me with another username in your initial post and the screenshot refers to another account.
From what I can see in the above Support teams reply, the decision to suspend this account is final.
Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case.
Hello @pope09990
I can see you have already contacted our Support team, and they have replied and provided you with instructions on how to proceed regarding recovering your account.
Please continue to communicate with the Support team so we can assist you further.

Upvote 0
Hello @pope09990
I can see you have already contacted our Support team, and they have replied and provided you with instructions on how to proceed regarding recovering your account.
Please continue to communicate with the Support team so we can assist you further.
The
Hello @pope09990
Please they are saying we will not review your case more please help me give me one chance 🥺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715_170726.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715_170726.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
It seems you have provided me with another username in your initial post and the screenshot refers to another account.
From what I can see in the above Support teams reply, the decision to suspend this account is final.

Upvote 1
Solution
Please can you try once to team to please unblock my account i apologise for the behaviour that I have done

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.