AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Urgent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 23, 2024
Dear ACF staff:

I am not aware, nor been made aware of, any TOS violation.

As ACF has protracted this matter the last 6 months, I am heavily bewildered, and stressed over our business being terminated by a mistake inherent in your system.

While I may seem insignificant to you in this regard, the potential of this being systemic could have far reaching consequences for the business as a whole let alone my own interest in my funds & means of conducting business.

I urge you to investigate this matter and bring it to clarity and satisfactory resolution in a timely maner.

Regards,
(Maren)

Dear ACF staff:

I am not aware, nor been made aware of, any TOS violation.

As ACF has protracted this matter the last 6 months, I am heavily bewildered, and stressed over our business being terminated by a mistake inherent in your system.

While I may seem insignificant to you in this regard, the potential of this being systemic could have far reaching consequences for the business as a whole let alone my own interest in my funds & means of conducting business.

I urge you to investigate this matter and bring it to clarity and satisfactory resolution in a timely maner.

Regards,
(Maren)
Dear CB user:

You should have been aware that ACF is a forum for cam models and has no affiliation with Chaturbate directly. So if you've been banned on Chaturbate, you need to take it up with their support, not this forum.

Maybe your lack of ability to read and comprehend information given on Internet sites has led to you breaking rules at CB and being banned.

Just a guess.

Regards,
Amber
(Owner of this forum, and not associated with CB)

Upvote 0
Dear CB user:

You should have been aware that ACF is a forum for cam models and has no affiliation with Chaturbate directly. So if you've been banned on Chaturbate, you need to take it up with their support, not this forum.

Maybe your lack of ability to read and comprehend information given on Internet sites has led to you breaking rules at CB and being banned.

Just a guess.

Regards,
Amber
(Owner of this forum, and not associated with CB)
Is that possible that they fix my account so i can work again

Upvote 0