AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT: Unfair Permanent Ban by Stripchat and xHamster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2024
A Warning to All Users
I am writing to express my extreme distress and disappointment at the unjust treatment I have received from two prominent online platforms, Stripchat and xHamster. Despite being a diligent and compliant user for over a year, I have been permanently banned from both sites without any valid reason or evidence. This abrupt decision has not only affected my livelihood but also raises serious concerns about the arbitrary and unaccountable nature of these platforms.
Background
As a content creator, I have invested significant time and effort into building my presence on Stripchat and xHamster. These platforms have been my sole source of income, and I have worked tirelessly to establish a loyal following and provide high-quality content to my audience. My dedication and hard work have earned me a reputation as a responsible and respected member of the community.
The Ban
On 08/12/2024 I was shocked to discover that I had been permanently banned from both Stripchat and xHamster. The ban was imposed without any prior warning, notification, or explanation. I was not provided with any reason or evidence to support this decision, despite my repeated requests for clarification. The lack of transparency and accountability is staggering, and I am left with no choice but to assume that this ban was arbitrary and unjust.
Unfair Treatment
What's even more disturbing is that I was banned from Stripchat, a platform I hadn't used in a while, due to having two separate accounts. I had not violated any terms of service, and my accounts were not connected in any way. This raises serious questions about the platforms' ability to manage user accounts and their blatant disregard for users' rights.
Withholding Earned Income
To add insult to injury, both platforms are refusing to release my earned income for the previous week. This is a clear breach of contract and a denial of my rightful earnings. I have worked hard to earn this income, and it is unacceptable that these platforms are withholding it from me without any justification.
Lack of Resolution
Despite my repeated attempts to resolve this issue, both Stripchat and xHamster have refused to engage with me or provide any meaningful explanation for their actions. Their customer support teams have been unresponsive, and I have been left with no recourse but to seek external help.
Warning to Other Users
I want to warn all users of Stripchat and xHamster about the risks of using these platforms. The lack of transparency, accountability, and fairness is alarming, and I fear that others may suffer the same fate as me. I urge all users to be cautious and consider alternative platforms that prioritize user rights and fairness.
Call to Action
I request that Stripchat and xHamster:
Provide a clear explanation for the ban and the reasons behind it.
Release my earned income for the previous week.
Review their moderation policies and ensure that they are fair, transparent, and accountable.
Establish a clear and effective appeals process for users who have been unfairly banned.
I hope that by sharing my experience, I can raise awareness about the importance of user rights and fairness on online platforms. I will continue to fight for my rights and seek justice, and I hope that others will join me in demanding better from these platforms.
Update
I will keep this post updated with any developments or responses from Stripchat and xHamster. I appreciate any support or advice from the community and look forward to finding a resolution to this matter.
Hashtags

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I hope you get some resolution.

A few things I have learned over the years from the SC reps on the forums here:
The Ban
On 08/12/2024 I was shocked to discover that I had been permanently banned from both Stripchat and xHamster. The ban was imposed without any prior warning, notification, or explanation.
They do not always give warnings, if the transgression was severe enough, a model will be immediately banned, no suspensions, no warnings.

I was not provided with any reason or evidence to support this decision, despite my repeated requests for clarification.
My understanding is that a reason is always given in the message that tells you that you have been banned.

Withholding Earned Income
To add insult to injury, both platforms are refusing to release my earned income for the previous week. This is a clear breach of contract and a denial of my rightful earnings. I have worked hard to earn this income, and it is unacceptable that these platforms are withholding it from me without any justification.
I am pretty sure that all platforms conduct themselves this way. Certainly it is in SC's model info that if you are banned any funds you have "owing" are forfeit.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I hope you get some resolution.

A few things I have learned over the years from the SC reps on the forums here:

They do not always give warnings, if the transgression was severe enough, a model will be immediately banned, no suspensions, no warnings.

My understanding is that a reason is always given in the message that tells you that you have been banned.
No they DO NOT always give a reason and when asked they refuse to give any evidence or explanation. It is prolly in the fine print of the model agreement that they don't have to say anything except "you are permanently banned".

Upvote 0
No they DO NOT always give a reason and when asked they refuse to give any evidence or explanation.
I have never seen it that happen that way. I guess we each have our own observed experiences. 🤷‍♂️

It is prolly in the fine print of the model agreement that they don't have to say anything except "you are permanently banned".
Yeah I am pretty sure that it is stated.

Upvote 0
Hello @upsetmodel

We understand that being permanently banned from our platform is upsetting news for you. I will address all of your concerns below.

You were notified of the reason for your ban from multiple sources such as:
-your XHamsterLive account when you tried to login
-by email to your registered email address
-by me on Telegram
-from the multiple people who you talked to from our Support team

*For your personal privacy, I will not list the reason for your permanent ban on this public forum, but you can refer to any of the above for the reason*

Your permanent ban was justified as we have clear evidence of you breaking one of our site rules. When a model breaks a site rule, there are consequences. We are not obligated to provide a warning or notification first. We are very transparent with our rules. Before signing up as a model, you would have agreed to read and understand our rules and TOS. And then, every single time you broadcast on one of our platforms, you would have agreed again to following our rules and TOS.

As for also being banned on Stripchat, this is correct. When you are banned on one of our platforms, you are banned on ALL of our platforms. This includes XHamsterLive, Stripchat, and all of our many whitelabels. For further clarification, you also will NOT be able to create any future accounts on any of our platforms.

It is also correct that your earnings will be withheld. This is a consequence of being permanently banned, and this is also clearly stated in our TOS.

Our Support team has been responsive to you, and has provided you with all of the necessary information. As for seeking external help, unfortunately you will not receive the help you are looking for on a public forum as this is not our Official Support team.

Our appeal process is clear and effective, but unfortunately your appeal was unsuccessful. I understand that this also would be upsetting news for you.

We thank you for your post, as it hopefully raises awareness to all models to thoroughly read and understand our rules before broadcasting.

Our rules (they are the same on XHamsterLive as they are on Stripchat):

We wish you the very best in your future endeavours!

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.