AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UNRESOLVED YET

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

love me

Banhammered
Sep 3, 2024
Hell @punker barbie,my account has not yet been reinstated neither has the support team chartubate given attention to my couple of emails,explaining everything,attached with evidence and even asking for forgiveness.I have also drafted emails assuring them it won't happen.But I only get automated messages.Chartubate is the best site and my only source of livelihood.I have my sick mother who depend on me to buy medicine ,also I have 10 siblings myself being the firstborn.You can only have some sympathy about my complicated case.Little empathy and mercy on me.It has been more than a month since then,I would like you to look into matter.And I ask forgiveness again. Assurity such mess won't happen again.

My chartubate account
(Prince_nastie) and linked account former.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240920_062116_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_062116_Gmail.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 15
YOU are banned as a person, not just your former account. Until you resolve any and all issues on your previously banned account, any subsequent accounts will too eventually be suspended. You have been told several times that the suspension is permanent and that Chaturbate Support is unable to assist further. Time to move onto another platform.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Hell @punker barbie,my account has not yet been reinstated neither has the support team chartubate given attention to my couple of emails,explaining everything,attached with evidence and even asking for forgiveness.I have also drafted emails assuring them it won't happen.But I only get automated messages.Chartubate is the best site and my only source of livelihood.I have my sick mother who depend on me to buy medicine ,also I have 10 siblings myself being the firstborn.You can only have some sympathy about my complicated case.Little empathy and mercy on me.It has been more than a month since then,I would like you to look into matter.And I ask forgiveness again. Assurity such mess won't happen again.

My chartubate account
(Prince_nastie) and linked account former.
if a minor appears in front of the camera, nothing will help you. Find another source of income. And secure your computer or laptop when your siblings are there. Encrypt your computer with a password.

Upvote 0
Hell @punker barbie,my account has not yet been reinstated neither has the support team chartubate given attention to my couple of emails,explaining everything,attached with evidence and even asking for forgiveness.
See: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...een-banned-from-your-site.52992/#post-1240046

Just as you should not send multiple emails to Chaturbate, you should not open multiple threads here. You've received your answer. You may not like it, but it does seem to be the final answer. You are not going to hear anything more from Chaturbate. I feel for you and have great sympathy for your situation, but Chaturbate doesn't. They have tens of thousands of models to look after, many of them in situations similar to yours, that don't break the rules.

Upvote 0