AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unfriend model/Model unfriends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 26, 2023
Noord Holland, Nederland
Chaturbate Username
nlakorn777
Hello all,
I searched for an answer to my question and was unable to find any discussion.
If I unfriend a model on StripChat, will she be able to see that I unfriended her?
And vice versa, if she unfriends me, will I be able to see that she had done that?

This forum has been very helpful for various questions.
Thank you.

Hello all,
I searched for an answer to my question and was unable to find any discussion.
If I unfriend a model on StripChat, will she be able to see that I unfriended her?
And vice versa, if she unfriends me, will I be able to see that she had done that?
Short answer: yes (friend status is visible).

Long answer: You or the model would have to actively look at your friends list to see that the other was no longer there. There are other places within your profile and settings etc where "friend status" will be visible, but you will not get an email or any other direct notification that you are no longer "friends".

I am not a model so I cannot say whether they get any type of notification of being "un-friended".

Upvote 0