AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

undeliverable payouts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2024
Hi everyone, I cashout 914$ for my first payouts from may 1-15th 2024 but never received any confirmation so I emailed the CB support and they told me that the payment was returned to them as undeliverable. I sent them a copy of my bank statement showing my Name and Account Number but have no response since. I really want this to be resolved as I need the money for my graduation on June 1st :( .. I wonder if someone from the support team here can help me and if I could have my money as soon as they update my bank statement without waiting for the next pay period as I really need the money before that ... I heard that @punker barbie could hopefully help me with that :( ?!

I had the same problem. You are lucky that you got a response at all. I got absolutely nothing after a whole month. I am starting to explore what legal avenues are available to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.