AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turning off HD

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2012
Hey all,

Sometimes I cannot view a model on MFC because she is in HD.

Is there some way for me to turn off HD from my side?

I have a poor connection so even if I can see a HD stream, it is very choppy.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do from my end to improve things?

Yeah, unfortunately there isn't much a member can do. Just avoid watching models who stream in HD.

I realized that I haven't been checking off that HD option on the model web broadcaster (when you click on 'Options')...lol. I just haven't really though about it, and I have a Logitech HD C910 cam. Weren't a lot of people having problems with the HD Video Beta a while back? I'll remember to start checking it off from now on.

nervous101 said:

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do from my end to improve things?

I posed this question to my techie roommate. Here's his answer:

If you're watching on MFC, there's these dots next to the cam window that let you resize the model's stream. Make that smaller, then make your computer's screen resolution lower so the picture actually gets bigger. He said it won't affect the quality of the video that much, but your video card won't have to do as much work.

The only thing I have to add to that, is don't have so much running on your computer. Make sure that all you're running is one model stream, and your antivirus. The more programs you run at a time, the less processing power your computer can devote to each one.

LadyLuna said:
nervous101 said:

I posed this question to my techie roommate. Here's his answer:

If you're watching on MFC, there's these dots next to the cam window that let you resize the model's stream. Make that smaller, then make your computer's screen resolution lower so the picture actually gets bigger. He said it won't affect the quality of the video that much, but your video card won't have to do as much work.

The only thing I have to add to that, is don't have so much running on your computer. Make sure that all you're running is one model stream, and your antivirus. The more programs you run at a time, the less processing power your computer can devote to each one.

Oh thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.