AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Transferring tokens to cash before payment method was setup

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 7, 2024
Hello @punker barbie our first day as a cam couple we did not have a payment method setup and transferred all the tokens to cash immediately 1. because that's the order the directions say to do it in and 2. i was told by everyone to CASH OUT IMMEDIATLY so i dont get scammed. I immediately setup my payment method right away, and I saw the amount showing as a - amount. so it was still there. Now, 3 days later under my stats its not showing that whole night or the amount. PLS dont tell me i lost my first nights profit 😭 that was my best night and i would be extremly upset if those tokens are gone now because i didnt have a payment method setup yet. My username @venusqueen07 thank you!

Did you request a daily payout or just move your tokens to cash? Either way it shouldn't matter. Chaturbate doesn't take tokens away unless there's been a violation of some kind and you'll see it as a line in your tip history.

Upvote 0