AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token conversion issue - account frozen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 11, 2024
Dear @punkerbarbie

@punker barbie

My account on CB (@nerdlingerrrrrrrr) was banned years ago because my online verification didn't go through properly with a user.
I have a lot of my schooling money in there and I was wondering if there was any way for me to access it. This seems very unfair as I have worked hard for that money that is withheld. Is there any way to restore my account or for you to transfer my tokens to cash so that I may use the money for my outstanding student loans.

I am in a rather difficult position and so appreciate all your valuable time, help and cooperation.

With thanks,

Nerdlingerrrrrrrr

Hi @punker barbie

Is there anything you could do to help transfer my tokens to cash, or to help restore my account?

Thank you kindly for your help and cooperation on the matter, for which I am ever grateful.

Hoping you are well,

@Nerdlingerrrrrrrr (CB)

Upvote 0