AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token and customer issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2024
So I have a charge for another social network connected to chaturbate, a customer subscribed to it and paid for it and everything but said he couldn't find me... I told him I'd look and figure it out. He gave me his social media info to look him up and make sure I accept the correct persons information. However when I try to look for him on both CB and the other social network I couldn't find him.
Does this mean he did something wrong and got banned? When I search the user name, it just takes me back to CB homepage. When I search on the other social media page and his name doesn't show up.
Now I have these coins he's paid me but can't find him and don't want him to think I accepted but didn't give him what he paid. And I don't want to get banned or suspended again for a misunderstanding. I even tried to pm him but again it goes back to the CB homepage. Help.

@punker barbie could you help me resolve this? You helped so much with my profile being suspended !!

Status
Not open for further replies.