AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ticket number is #23475319 new model status

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2023
UK
Hello @punker barbie I am very disappointed with the new tag, I am based in the UK and having business type broadband with 40 mbps upload, wired, and MacBook m2max, dslr as a webcam. I have the new tag and apart of the very first time when I logged online after 30 minutes of having 3-5 people I was just very lucky to have a customer from Netherlands and had a long private. Apart of that, every time I went online the next 2 days whilst on new tag I had no traffic whatsoever, I have tried even vpn, showing the UK flag, made sure I had the hashtags at all times, tried in browser and OBS as well and triple checked if I am visible. I gave up and haven't used anymore the remaining new tag days. I am a seasoned cam model on another platform and earn good there and I was hoping I can start on your platform and get a community there, but it left me with a sour taste. I have contacted the support to enable me in full hd because every time I was online (I understood that via browser is capped at 720p) via OBS I was capped at 720p when I am actually able to stream lag free in full HD even 60 fps or 4K, but support has refused to help and gave me a generic response, the same with me asking in another email regarding the traffic for new tag, another generic response. I have a sex machine and I was using it, everything you can think of in terms of being explicit to gain visibility I was doing during my attempts on your platform. I thought with a new tag I can have a good chance. Is anything @punker barbie can do to restart the new tag, review what has happened? I see many new models having lot of members in their rooms, I see no reason why I had no traffic. Many thanks in advance! I Think ticket number is #23475319

Status
Not open for further replies.