AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 5, 2024
Chaturbate Username
leo_hornny
Good morning, I would like to tell you about my case to see if you could help me, on May 31st, I did my broadcast in the morning and when I finished broadcasting I forgot to delete the broadcast key in the obs where they lend me the living space, the girl from the night shift came in, she appeared in broadcast by broadcast key since my account was closed at that time but by not deleting the broadcast key when I accidentally hit start she saw herself in my profile to which I found out from a model friend who told me that if someone else was using my account since it was online but the person was not me, she is banned from chaturbate.

I reported this immediately to the studio and proceeded to verify the documents since the following message appeared on my account Broadcast suspended (your ability to broadcast has been suspended. if you believe this is in error, please contact support, I uploaded this girl's documents but to my surprise this girl is banned by chaturbate, I sent support an email explaining everything that had happened to me and that this had happened due to human error, I have never violated chaturbate's rules but this feels horrible knowing that I am going to lose my account because of this girl who appeared in my broadcast.

Support has not yet given me an answer and since June 1 I made my request I need to know if you @punker barbie could help me my user account is leo_hornny I have 5,087 followers, as soon as I uploaded the girl's documents my account appeared banned and no longer allowed me to do anything else

I am desperate and created a second account in case I definitely do not manage to recover my original account this is leo_hornny2 in this account my Documents appear approved but it tells me that
This person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support.

I would be grateful if you could help me.

Thank you

Best regards,
LEO

Attachments

• cuenta nueva.JPG
    cuenta nueva.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 5
  • cuenta baneada.JPG
    cuenta baneada.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-06-01 at 1.21.17 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-01 at 1.21.17 PM.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 5
  • error1.JPG
    error1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 5
please @punker barbie Should I wait for a response to my email? Sorry if I'm very intense, but you don't know how much I miss my chaturbate account.
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Upvote 0
Ticket #23425219 received a response on Monday June 3, 2024
Support has never sent me anything to my email, that's why I'm waiting so insistently. I think they responded to the banned girl but not to me with my document, they are two different things, I have no choice but to wait. thanks you

Last edited:
Upvote 0