AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this forum is now a joke

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa Guy

Banhammered
Dec 2, 2012
Because of all of amber's message board fags like nording, mynameisbob, and jupiter who start shit with people and amber is too much of a coward to ban their gay asses. Then you got all the MFC camgirls who can't make shit on their own so they try to ride goofy looking amber's coattails-ugly as hell, herpes-infected jolene, ugly as shit evvie, and big fat head black rose are examples. Ban me amber-aren't IP changers great lol.

Santa Guy said:
aren't IP changers great
Omg! How on earth are you doing that? Are you a hacker?! Please, share with us your awesome method for getting around IP bans so we too can post on shitty forums we claim to hate but yet go out of our way to access!!!! I so can't wait to troll cam girls and call them fat and ugly! lol, they'll never know what hit 'em!

Jawbs said:
Santa Guy said:
aren't IP changers great
Omg! How on earth are you doing that? Are you a hacker?! Please, share with us your awesome method for getting around IP bans so we too can post on shitty forums we claim to hate but yet go out of our way to access!!!! I so can't wait to troll cam girls and call them fat and ugly! lol, they'll never know what hit 'em!
omg jawbs is here :shock: this is like seeing bigfoot!

Evvie said:
Jawbs said:
Santa Guy said:
aren't IP changers great

Shhh! You'll scare him back to his natural habitat. O_O No. Sudden. Movements.

FrenchKitty said:
*deposits a cookie*
the santa guy eats all cookies. he'll be our bait. Then jawbs will follow him and we all jump.

READY THE NET AND TRANQUILIZER GUN!!!

Santa Guy said:
Because of all of amber's message board fags like nording, mynameisbob, and jupiter who start shit with people and amber is too much of a coward to ban their gay asses. Then you got all the MFC camgirls who can't make shit on their own so they try to ride goofy looking amber's coattails-ugly as hell, herpes-infected jolene, ugly as shit evvie, and big fat head black rose are examples. Ban me amber-aren't IP changers great lol.

What's up Santa's ass? Need a laxative? :pottytrain5:

dulcolax_laxative.jpg

And what the fuck is a 'nording'? :think:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Santa Guy said:

dulcolax_laxative.jpg

Nordings are one of the new races in Skyrim.

This thread made me snort! :oops: :lol: Can't help it! It's making me laugh harder!

This dude just found the direct source to my funny bone. He's not original or anything but everything he says just makes me lmao until I'm about to pee. XD

CammiStar said:
IF YOU DON'T STOP LAUGHING I'M TELLING MOM - YOU BIG STUPID FAT HEAD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But...but...My mama said I'm not fat, I'm just pregnant. And she said I'm not stupid I just have a really bad case of pregnancy brain before she patted my tummy and gave me a cookie. :crybaby:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great! Now I gotta pee again! :p

Reactions: LadyLuna
Santa Guy said:
Then you got all the MFC camgirls who can't make shit on their own so they try to ride goofy looking amber's coattails-ugly as hell, herpes-infected jolene, ugly as shit evvie, and big fat head black rose are examples. Ban me amber-aren't IP changers great lol.

I just have to point out the hilarity here. "MFC cam girls who can't make shit on their own"... and then you pin point two Streamate girls and a 7,000 camscore... :think:

You're just adorably bad at this, little feller.
5viol.gif

This guy. :lol:

He gets banned and can't deal with the fact that he's been completely forgotten and has to come back to make the same threads over and over again.

He'll get banned again, this thread will die down and he'll just be left to stew and think about ACF and hopefully soon he'll realize that nobody gives a fuck because he is insignificant.

Lame troll is lame.

Attachments

• 27900835.jpg
    27900835.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 740
AllisonWilder said:

He gets banned and can't deal with the fact that he's been completely forgotten and has to come back to make the same threads over and over again.

He'll get banned again, this thread will die down and he'll just be left to stew and think about ACF and hopefully soon he'll realize that nobody gives a fuck because he is insignificant.

Lame troll is lame.

Lose weight, you fat ass piece of shit

Reactions: RoseCavilla
AllisonWilder said:

Lame troll is lame.

I hope he's enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. And I thought I was desperate for attention. :lol:

Aw, he posted while I was typing this! He IS enjoying his 15 minutes!

Lap it up, boy. This is your big break.

JoleneBrody said:
Santa Guy said:
Then you got all the MFC camgirls who can't make shit on their own so they try to ride goofy looking amber's coattails-ugly as hell, herpes-infected jolene, ugly as shit evvie, and big fat head black rose are examples. Ban me amber-aren't IP changers great lol.

I just have to point out the hilarity here. "MFC cam girls who can't make shit on their own"... and then you pin point two Streamate girls and a 7,000 camscore... :think:

You're just adorably bad at this, little feller.
5viol.gif

The two couldn't make it on MFC and so now no one gives a shit about them on SM. As for you, Miss Genital Herpes Jolene, the only reason your cam score is decent is because you are on MFC all the fucking time, you fucking loser. Let me ask you this-why did you get that ugly ass anchor tattoo??? lol, fucking lame as shit. You are fucking ugly as hell, herpes girl, and your only talent in life is spreading your legs because you are fucking worthless.

Jawbs said:
Santa Guy said:
aren't IP changers great

LOL, I'm unbannable, bitch. Keep trying lol

MyCamgirl said:
No no no... you got it wrong. It is AmberCutie's Forum, not AmberCutie's Jokes.

mycamgirl-go back top recording camgirls' private shows without their permission and posting them on your little site and STFU.

Santa Guy said:
MyCamgirl said:
No no no... you got it wrong. It is AmberCutie's Forum, not AmberCutie's Jokes.

mycamgirl-go back top recording camgirls' private shows without their permission and posting them on your little site and STFU.
You're a bit slow, aren't you? Not being able to understand sarcasm is a marker for mental disability. You should talk to your therapist about this.

Rotfl!! I just find it so funny that I 'fail at camming' when I don't even cam anymore!! XD

Maybe my lack of camming is why I fail so hard. Jawbs, Amber, please ban me from reading this thread! I can't stop laughing!!!! I'm gonna get in trouble with the neighbors for laughing too loud. :lol:

Santa Guy said:
Jawbs said:
Santa Guy said:
aren't IP changers great

LOL, I'm unbannable, bitch. Keep trying lol

All this proves is that you have nothing better to do with your time but change your IP and keep coming back to where all the awesome happens. :thumbleft:

FrankieChemical said:
Evvie said:
Jawbs said:
Santa Guy said:
aren't IP changers great

Frankie-gotta ask are you a fucking dude or what??? You and that goofy ass looking haircut. No wonder you were a failure at MFC, at SkinVideo, and now wherever else you cam-get a clue, no one gives a shit about you.

Santa Guy said:
FrankieChemical said:
Evvie said:
Jawbs said:
Santa Guy said:
aren't IP changers great

Frankie-gotta ask are you a fucking dude or what??? You and that goofy ass looking haircut. No wonder you were a failure at MFC, at SkinVideo, and now wherever else you cam-get a clue, no one gives a shit about you.

Aw, shucks. I should have waited to use the "you tried" meme for when he typed this. Knew it was coming, just couldn't help myself. A for effort because I'm sure you're basically foaming at the mouth when you type all of this out, but your execution sucks.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Santa Guy said:

dulcolax_laxative.jpg

BrownFox, do you notice you are the ONLY BLACK GIRL HERE???? We all know you wish you were white, but you aren't so deal with it. You need to change your cam name to Shelly Cellulite-your cellulite is disgusting and you need to cover the fuck up.

mynameisbob84 said:
I love that this dood posted this exact same thread a week ago :p It's like, he woke up this morning and after much deliberation, thought "if I make that thread again, maybe someone will give a shit this time!" :-D

bob, you never answered, do you or jupiter ever stop being so cool???? I say you don't, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.