AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The fuck machine (reviews)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 1, 2020
Romania
Twitter Username
@evafromheaven
Chaturbate Username
evafromheaven
Hello đź‘‹
I was thinking about the mini fuck machine by Lovense recently and I am wondering if I would earn much better with it . I never had a fuck machine ...
Girls who use the fuck machine, what changed after you bought it? Was your earnings increased ? Is it worth it?
How your sexual life changed after ?
I am thinking if to buy a fuck machine in the future (for the moment,I don't even do pussy penetration so I'm little afraid)

Reactions: daphnedawson
If you broadcast on CB you'll need written permission from Support to use it during broadcasts.

Reactions: EvaRomania
I'm way out of my depth here, but since you only got one comment, I'd like to offer my perspective for whatever it's worth.

You say you don't do penetration, yet you're considering a fuck MACHINE? Emphasis on MACHINE. This isn't a finger, or even a toy you can control, this is a mechanical thing that will go in and out depending on members' tokens. Maybe, and this is just my well intentioned opinion, maybe start by doing penetration first, with a toy or a finger, on cam, and get used to that before jumping on something that could potentially hurt you, especially if you're not used to and are actually 'afraid'. Please listen to you instincts. No amount of tokens is worth injury.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElGato
My Lovense Gravity remote controlled THRUSTING vibrator allows viewers to fuck me and it feels AMAZING! If you want one too, paste this link into a browser! https://www.lovense.com/r/q0pwuq

I earn a lot of tokens using this. Less expensive and easier to use than a big fuck machines! You can also add a cock sleeve to it to make it look more like a male member! I highly recommend it. It's on sale now.

You are welcome to message me with questions