AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Test, just a testdfsdf

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
47a0b6c90862b74337960.jpg

Guessing he's new at the forums

LoL I love that pic. Um... so I guess we just post random shit here? Why do we have so many tards on the forum lately? JEEBUS MURPHY!

Hahaha I love that!!

Has anyone seen this WTF Kitty vid? I've been laughing at it all day. Either I'm suffering slight cabin fever, or it really is funny! I showed it to my chat room and all I got was "Show tits bb" so I think it may be the former.

LilyPink said:
Hahaha I love that!!

Has anyone seen this WTF Kitty vid? I've been laughing at it all day. Either I'm suffering slight cabin fever, or it really is funny! I showed it to my chat room and all I got was "Show tits bb" so I think it may be the former.

LMAO. Before the music, the cat sounds like it's barking.

LilyPink said:
Hahaha I love that!!

rofl... i loooove that.. i search google for video like that all the time..

reminded me of the omg cat! haha love that

JoleneJolene said:
I'm down with random shit!

Well, considering the awesomeness of the first video, check out this one :D

OOooo SWEET LEMONADE!!!

ROFL at the patty-cake cats!

Made to cheer up a far away friend whom needed a smile, thought I'd share in this random section ^.^

Jebbaz, thank you for sharing.

No sarcasm is intended. I'm just in the mood where everything seems sarcastic to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.