AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tags

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 16, 2024
I must insane but my tags are still not working . Even when I got a response from support..my room is Emilynava..what am I doing wrong

From what I saw, they are working (clickable). Maximum of 5 tags that will be this way, any more and the tags will not be clickable

There is no guarantee that tags will increase the numbers of viewers

Upvote 0
Chat tells you when a person enters the room using a hash tag. I'd play around with combinations to see which ones work more than others.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Chat tells you when a person enters the room using a hash tag. I'd play around with combinations to see which ones work more than others.
This may be a dumb question, but how does one "enter the room using a hash tag"? I filter by tags all the time; if I then click on a room from that search page does the model get notified of the tag I searched on?

Upvote 0
This may be a dumb question, but how does one "enter the room using a hash tag"? I filter by tags all the time; if I then click on a room from that search page does the model get notified of the tag I searched on?
It's not a dumb question at all. :) Yes, there is a parenthetical next to their name with the hash tag.

"USER has entered the room" (#bigtits)"

Upvote 0
Thanks! That is super helpful to know.
You're very welcome. I like it because it helps me know what people are most interested in as far as the tags go, though sometimes the same people come through on different tags.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0