AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended based on my Appearance?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 12, 2024
Today my account was suspended after a support message that I was dressing and portraying myself as an underage individual. This is deeply upsetting to me, as all of the clothing and accessories I wore and showcased in my streams were all intended for adult use such as lingerie and not made for or in a way to appear that it is for kids. Additionally, they claimed my use of having my hair in pony tails as a problematic issue, which I have never worn my hair in pony tails, I usually use clips to keep my hair out of my face during my shows. They did point out my use of hair clips, which I was only just warned about yesterday which I promptly complied and removed them. Additionally, I never used props or showed any part of my room that has plushies or decor as to not give any interpretation of this image. I stream on a blank background, and if I am wearing attire, it is lingerie or adult cosplays. I am a petite size and I feel that this issue may have been brought on by this. I never supported or condoned a-ge play or child e-xploitation. I actively am against this so it sickens me to be accused of it. I made sure to warn any viewer who asked or hinted about it, as well as having my moderator kick and silence those who even brought this topic up. Chaturbate was my main source of income. I am not sure how to move forward.

Additionally, I ran into an issue last night while streaming where I had a bot raid that caused my viewer count to jump up to 20,000 live viewers. I have never experienced this before. I was concerned this could be a cause or something related? Was I mass reported?

Edit: User is Little_Bella_Bunny

I was told @punker barbie is who I should speak with? My apologies if I am wrong.