AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 24, 2024
Hi I got my account suspended mashaspaces and in need of age verification when a friend of mine join the stream and say high to one of my old time stream clients.
I'm sorry I didn't know thats just saying Hi would need for them to be verified but of course I learned my lesson so would appreciate any help I can get. @punker barbie

Thank you very much @punker barbie now the account got broadcast suspended instead of just age verification. How do I know how long the suspension will be or if I need to do anything I can't see that I have gotten any message from them when I'm logged in. Do they only communicate thru e-mail or can I find out what happend anywhere else? Since I currently have some trouble accessing the email I used to register the account.

Upvote 0
How do you not know the rules ? Anyone saying anything at all during your stream is against the rules. Damn why don’t women Read the RULES!!! What a stupid thing to let your friend do. That would be an instant lifelong Ban! If not it should be

Upvote 0